Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you gonna be watching this?
Seth: YES! I'm buying in....to the WWE Network for just $9.99!
Bryan: NO! NO! NO! Gonna watch an indy show or Duke/Gonzaga instead.
Scotty & Grand Master: Why didn't Rikishi thank us? :cry:
Big Show: :350:
View Results

• Locked thread
Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Looking forward to having a nap during kid ink!

Staying up til 4am after a 12 hour shift is gonna be poo poo but hopefully the combination of sugary snacks,energy drinks and lager will get me through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Tonight Bray Wyatt faces off against.....Stock Footage.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Goddamnit I ate to much already......

If I'd have known there'd be no rasslin in the first hour I would have taken a longer nap.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Is there a mania drinking game and does it involve a rule whenever $9.99 is mentioned..????

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
I loving hate BIG show he looks like a ballsack

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Is the wrestlemania sign written in the Terminator font???

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
I want to see a feature length version of that entrance!

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Dr. rear end posted:

drat YOU RAZOR

I laughed HARD at this

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
I wonder how many people in the lovely seats are just watching it on the network on their phones.....hell it'd even be handy for when you've gotta piss.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Cena should shave his head, that horseshoe of hair ain't a good look.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Enjoyed that show and I must be the only one who liked the daytime setting and the T-HHH entrance.
Still my favourite part was where Scott Hall face sting the bat and one of the commentary team (I think it was Lawler) shouts "DDDDAMMMNNN YOUUUU RAZORRRR"

I'm pretty sure Brock decided to legit hurt Reigns after those clearly very stiff shots at the beginning of the match he looked pissed as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

neonbregna posted:

It's mostly projecting what they want. I know if lesnar legit shooted on roman/cena I would still be marking out so hard. Even now just fantasizing about Vince's quads exploding and his bowels releasing as he sprints to the ring to try to do something makes me smile.

I'll be honest I have only been watching WWE for 6 months so I'm new to it but I do know striking very well and all the striking I've seen in WWE so far (which includes all 31 wrestlemania's ) has pretty much all looked like poo poo I guess I was just shocked at the punching in this match looked decent to a point where I figured reigns couldn't be throwing worked shots.

Superman punch still sucks however !

• Locked thread