Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you gonna be watching this?
Seth: YES! I'm buying in....to the WWE Network for just $9.99!
Bryan: NO! NO! NO! Gonna watch an indy show or Duke/Gonzaga instead.
Scotty & Grand Master: Why didn't Rikishi thank us? :cry:
Big Show: :350:
View Results

• Locked thread
Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!
I'm watching it but I'm not getting hype until something good actually happens. A year of lovely Raws has worn me down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Have you met me?

Also I am okay with literally any outcome in the main but would be thrilled with none of them. Literal "meh" about the main unless Reigns pulls a Corporate Champ and goes heel in which case :getin:.
How could you not be thrilled about the concept of Brock killing both Reigns and Rollins (which wont happen)

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Alright I'm shutting up about Connor and any issues of morality other than to say that little dude was awesome and childhood cancer can go piss up a rope.

WRESTLEMANIA
A bold stance to take

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I think Hitler was a bad man. What does the Wrestlemania thread think

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Ribsauce posted:

Don't waste your time, people who make posts like that, 99% of the time limit their "activism" to snarky tumblr and facebook posts.
Haha speaking of whiny derails

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

The Gold Standard of wrestlemania pre-pre-show gdt posts

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

StarkRavingMad posted:

Close this thread and restart it

RESTART THE drat THREAD

restart the thread NO restart the thread NO

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Corporate Kane posted:

maybe a little ghost boy pushed Bray

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

yeah like warrior is in heaven and not on the spaceship

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

if bryan does not win his match it is really going to be out of control

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Stallion Cabana posted:

When does this all start
"kickoff" preshow is at 5 est, official show at 7

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

right now wrestling 24 for last years mania is on and its hilarious seeing bryan go over like crazy and comparing it to this

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

the los matadores. the the matadors

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

byron reminds me of 90s michael cole for some reason

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

thank god we have the new age stooges

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

MISTER MACKMAN!!!

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

i need a stooges versus stooges match

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

now we just need a new age mean street posse

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

HulkaMatt posted:

GIVE ME A BETTER THREAD TITLE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!
More Roman than Wrestlemania IX

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

noice title *small fistpump*

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I DID IT (for the rock) by OJ RIkishi

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Came from India to see Khali!
*bad news barret gavel*

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Its good they actually got some of the better workers for the divas match I guess

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

It would be cool if diva promos werent "I like totally dont care about anything you say"

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Christ Byron shut up

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

This panel is going in some very stupid directions

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

johnny cash rules

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Jesus Christ Wrestlemania 30 was a great show.
Top 5 for sure

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

what if taker returns as bizkit taker

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

mfcrocker posted:

I'M

AN

AMERICAN BADASS WATCH ME KICK

[bray wyatt edit]

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Bard Maddox posted:

the man behind the hit song "the man"

elton john?

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

lesnar killed two top tier guys after being murdered through a table but twenty minutes with the Roman Reigns? the guy that got pinned by big show? impossible

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Ribsauce posted:

Roman Reigns isn't that bad. He just got put into a position he should not have been. It isn't his fault. You can't say "actually guys, just let me stay on the midcard."
lol this is the most annoying defense of roman ever. like everyone is personally attacking him by saying he should lose or just shouldnt be there

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Ribsauce posted:

I guess my point is he isn't pure poo poo like some people say.
hes a bad promo and can do like two moves good. BUT WE MUST ACKNOWLEDGE HES NOT GREAT KHALI-BAD

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

SamuraiFoochs posted:

He's actually a good promo when not given poo poo material. His lines in that pre-tape ("He feels pain. He can bleed.") are exactly what he should do all the time.
Honestly he shouldnt do promos. He should just kill people

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Is he going to spin torito or what

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Whichever Uso was alrready injured before the show

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Crowd is actually miked pretty well

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

i dont know what is happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

This is like an ECW match without weapons

• Locked thread