Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you gonna be watching this?
Seth: YES! I'm buying in....to the WWE Network for just $9.99!
Bryan: NO! NO! NO! Gonna watch an indy show or Duke/Gonzaga instead.
Scotty & Grand Master: Why didn't Rikishi thank us? :cry:
Big Show: :350:
View Results

• Locked thread
flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
all these promising people in the battle royale and it'll be loving sheamus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
GOTTA MAKE BIG SHOW LOOK STRONG

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Carver Crisis posted:

I have a feeling this is all cause smarks pointed out that Big Show has actually never won a battle royal despite always being the favorite. Well, here you go :vinceflex:

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
why

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
they just added four shows and they all look loving awful

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
hey guys why can't i hear the crowd anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

DeathChicken posted:

Bray gave an absolutely epic promo on the last Raw before Wrestlemania that should have sold anyone on him as a would be superstar, unless you had a self confirmation thing going and *wanted* him to be lousy. In which case it ain't his fault.

yeah, bray showed he can still do poo poo even when he has to go above and beyond with what little he's given

I wonder how long he knew he wasn't actually going over

• Locked thread