Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you gonna be watching this?
Seth: YES! I'm buying in....to the WWE Network for just $9.99!
Bryan: NO! NO! NO! Gonna watch an indy show or Duke/Gonzaga instead.
Scotty & Grand Master: Why didn't Rikishi thank us? :cry:
Big Show: :350:
View Results

• Locked thread
Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

He's still got it! :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

YESSSS THEY DID IT!

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

That was a good match, I liked it. Wyatt really needs to do something big after that loss though. I doubt they're going to do anything cool with him though :(

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

LOL if Reigns wins after all this. That is so not believable.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

AHAHAHAHA

YESSSSSSSS

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

That was the best possible ending they could have done with what they had. I'm amazed :stare:

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Rollins just SPRINTING up the ramp after his win like he just stole a million bucks was the best part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

I actually enjoyed Wyatt/Taker, but gently caress, Wyatt is just done, at least as a heel. :(

His only hope is that they turn him face somehow. I feel like most fans really want to like him, it's just hard to care when all he does is lose important matches and ramble about the same old poo poo.

• Locked thread