Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you gonna be watching this?
Seth: YES! I'm buying in....to the WWE Network for just $9.99!
Bryan: NO! NO! NO! Gonna watch an indy show or Duke/Gonzaga instead.
Scotty & Grand Master: Why didn't Rikishi thank us? :cry:
Big Show: :350:
View Results

• Locked thread
Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
It's only been an hour and 40 minutes, they have basically 2 hours left IF this Diva's match goes for 20 minutes. with 3 matches left on the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

eljackass posted:

Plenty of time to smoke/beer run/make popcorn/poop/call MY GIRLFRIEND at work/play PS4/whatever you wanna do during the boring rear end breaks coming up :)

I'll do my best to fit 'em all in on this side!

fake EDIT: AJ Lee's just takin' a takin a snooze outside

2nd EDIT: was

In an hour and 10 I got a movie screening for university, and I'm writing up an assignment so I'm only reading the GDT to find out what happens.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Sting losing to HHH is unforgivable I don't care how much interference there was. The whole match was basically Vince stroking himself while burying the last bit of WCW. The only reason the NWO came out to help Sting was so that DX could "beat" the NWO. Congrats Vince you won, hope your lovely WWE movies start making bank because pro wrestling is as good as dead.

Someone said it felt like "Wrestling isn't Wrestling" in a match, and it DID. Sting was about to beat Triple H and then his putties ran in, and then when they were dealt with he got Shawn Michaels to run in, and then he got a sledge hammer, and he basically cheated his rear end off to get the win and in his mind, he was like "I am the warrior god king rear end kicker"

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Smiling Mandrill posted:

This match would have been great at the Rumble as a lead up to their Mania match. As a Mania match though it sucked. Sting should have won, and honestly the cheating and muddled finish just seemed like something that the WWE threw in so Sting would do the job for HHH. The Mania match should have been one on one, and ended with HHH taping to the scorpion death lock. If you wanna get the win back later fine, but don't bring in Sting build him up then turn the whole mess into WWE vs WCW with HHH comming out on top.

Look, the story behind it was dumb, but Trips is gong on to face Rock at Mania 32. If He's having a match and Sting doesn't even know if he's having a match, Trips should win. And this is someone who thinks Sting should have won, until they brought Rocky out. The way the story leading to the match though, Sting should have won. Now GRANTED, I think Sting Rock would draw more than Trips Rock probably.

• Locked thread