Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you gonna be watching this?
Seth: YES! I'm buying in....to the WWE Network for just $9.99!
Bryan: NO! NO! NO! Gonna watch an indy show or Duke/Gonzaga instead.
Scotty & Grand Master: Why didn't Rikishi thank us? :cry:
Big Show: :350:
View Results

• Locked thread
bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

I really enjoyed that Mania, didn't get to see it live and feel so glad I have the network.

I don't see the point in Big Show winning the battle royal if you're not going to use it to build someone up then just don't have it at all.

I'm interested to see what they'll do with the IC title now Bryan has it, I liked the build up to the match and wish the match itself had gone on longer. It was funny to watch everyone fly out of the ring at the beginning and I thought the match settled down really well.

I thought the match itself was pretty good but that curb stomp into an ROK ending was a thing of beauty.

The Sting/HHH match was much better than I thought it was going to be though HHH's entrance was awful. HHH taking a backdrop over the ropes and onto the floor, Hall managing to get down to the ring and take a bump was great and Nash not tearing his quad.

Wasn't expecting much from the divas match but it was good there were some great moves executed and it deserved more of the crowd’s attention.

Thought Rusev/Cena was good, I have to start watching more RAW and Smackdown because I haven't seen enough of Rusev and he can really wrestle. Loved Cena's stunner from the second rope.

The Triple H/Rock segment was pretty good I still think Steph is one of the best heels the WWE has "OK we get it you're happy to see him."

I couldn't get into the Taker/Wyatt match. The build hasn't been that good and since the streak has gone he can't be a zombie who rises once a year and beats fools who think they can take the streak. I thought it was a good chance for Taker to pass the torch with Wyatt winning and replacing Takers character, the lantern is a good replacement for the urn.

Good main event but man people really do not like Reigns. Really liked the ending though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread