Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you gonna be watching this?
Seth: YES! I'm buying in....to the WWE Network for just $9.99!
Bryan: NO! NO! NO! Gonna watch an indy show or Duke/Gonzaga instead.
Scotty & Grand Master: Why didn't Rikishi thank us? :cry:
Big Show: :350:
View Results

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

This show has been pretty drat good so far. But the main event still looms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Holy poo poo they actually made EVERYONE look strong with the best possible ending :stare:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

This Mania was nearly loving perfect

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Ribsauce posted:

I can't believe all you guys think this. They had to work stiff because it was Wrestlemania, and the main event. Thinking Brock actually was "shooting" on Roman Reigns or really tried to hurt him is nuts. How can anyone believe this? Are you all insane?

Wrestlemania pretty much proves that ultimately, everyone is a dumb mark.

Other things to come out of this:

Dean Ambrose will now surely resume his feud with Rollins!
We'll get Brock vs Rock at WM32 despite The Rock literally challenging Triple H to a match
Brock and Reigns were shooting and Rollins didn't know it coming out to cashin

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Authorman posted:

It's possible we could get Rock HHH at summerslam, and then Rock Brock next year. Or Rock as a special guest referee for Roman's soon to be interminable feud with the authority. Or Rock just showing up for a payday every two months because Vince is convinced people are still surprised when he shows up constantly.

I have to disagree. Summerslam is the second most important show of the year sure, but no matter how you slice it, it's no Wrestlemania. If anything they'll use Summerslam for a segment to further the build to the Mania match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The_Master posted:

Just mentioning again that they had a match between Undertaker and Bray Wyatt at Wrestlemania...and they held it in an open Stadium in the middle of the day.

That was hilarious to me. Talk about a mood killer.

The pyrogasm at the end of the show was worth it.

• Locked thread