Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you gonna be watching this?
Seth: YES! I'm buying in....to the WWE Network for just $9.99!
Bryan: NO! NO! NO! Gonna watch an indy show or Duke/Gonzaga instead.
Scotty & Grand Master: Why didn't Rikishi thank us? :cry:
Big Show: :350:
View Results

• Locked thread
Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

projecthalaxy posted:

The most important lesson from WrestleMania is that Ronda Rousey is more powerful than Sting, Hogan, Nash, and Hall combined.

Well duh, she's a REAL fighter. She's probably as tough as Brock Lesnar!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
I still don't get why Sting's mortal enemies came out to help Sting.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Thauros posted:

Nash actually makes perfect sense at least, people forget that Sting was an nWo member although aligned against Hall and Hogan. That's minor imo compared to Sting shaking HHH's hand after having no respect for him going in and only losing thanks to massive bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYwXUxgszF0

If this music started playing and the nWo red and black came out with like Konnan hobbling down on his cane I would have marked like a child, but as it is I was just confused and waiting for them to betray Sting.

• Locked thread