Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you gonna be watching this?
Seth: YES! I'm buying in....to the WWE Network for just $9.99!
Bryan: NO! NO! NO! Gonna watch an indy show or Duke/Gonzaga instead.
Scotty & Grand Master: Why didn't Rikishi thank us? :cry:
Big Show: :350:
View Results

• Locked thread
Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

This was a way better show live than it was on paper. They actually understood that HHH/Sting had to be really dumb to work. Stuff that I thought had no chance of being good was awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Authorman posted:

I didn't catch the first half of mania, but other than Orton/Rollins and Brock/Someonewhocares/Rollins, the rest of the matches were bleh. Taker/Bray was bland and sluggish with a bizarre tripping over stairs botch thing and Cena/Rusev was also sluggish with weird booking.

Yeah Taker/Bray was Taker selling like he has Parkinson's, not that good but not a complete bedshitting like last year.

Cena/Rusev was worth it for the tank. I get the feeling something was supposed to happen with the shoes that didn't happen?

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

It's not a classic Sting match without overbooked nonsense and a crap finish that makes Sting look like an idiot.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Four-Way Tag Team match was good but I only caught half of it.

Andre the Giant Battle Royal was a big nothing and I doubt they'll bother to do one next year.

Ladder match was very good with a lot of guys taking dangerous bumps.

Orton/Rollins was very good and the finish owned.

Triple H/Sting was the perfect Sting match and way better than what I was expecting.

Women's tag team match didn't look horrible, I guess. Watching Paige straighten her hair after taking a finisher was lol.

John Cena/Rusev was ho-hum outside of the Rusev entrance and the springboard stunner.

Undertaker/Wyatt was not terrible but it wasn't good either. Not really one interesting bump and Undertaker just now oversells everything, making him look like more of an old man.

Main event owned all the way down but Roman needs to develop as a character and he won't. I am OK with Brock never taking a pin or submission for the rest of his career, I mark for him.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Thauros posted:

Nash actually makes perfect sense at least, people forget that Sting was an nWo member although aligned against Hall and Hogan. That's minor imo compared to Sting shaking HHH's hand after having no respect for him going in and only losing thanks to massive bullshit.

Sting Rule #1 is that Sting must always look like an idiot.

• Locked thread