Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's gonna look strong
Roman Reigns
Roman Reigns
View Results

• Locked thread
Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
what time does this start? i guess im going to watch. gently caress it. i saw a george the animal steele match when i was four or five and i dont know why or what it did to me but wrestling companies can do whatever they want to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
Im getting pumped despite my better judgment.

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
sufficiently pumped to buy the network. but i dont want vince to think im buying it for roman reigns. maybe ill show them what i think of their lovely show by purchasing a couple dean ambrose shirts tonight too.

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
tapping out to play mario kart 8. will be back in to check thread for results throughout night because I trust you, Roman Reigns avatar man.

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
i am the aluminator
you cannot foil me

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
it wasnt exactly a wrestling match, but it was really cool and makes me glad i was weak willed enough to crawl back.

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
it was fanservice of the second best variety.

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
drink the loving mountain dew, boys.

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
this entrance rules.

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
I liked it a lot. there's 90 mintues left though and it's about to go to poo poo.

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
they seriously just stalled for thirty minutes. if it were a doge shirt though i would have loving flipped.

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
the scarecrows are really cool.

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
it was pointless but the crowd liked the ending, and idunno. the show has been a lot better than expectation. I barely feel like hating roman.

e: i even just bet a friend 10bux that he wont get booed out of the building. maybe a little too happy that the show hasnt been a catastrophe

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
never mind. 10 seconds into this promo and i hate the dude.

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
what a mess lmao

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
Yeah I have no problem with who won at all. I love Seth but I'm not sure how to feel about that. Also, I was watching with someone who had never ever watched wrestling and took a lot of convincing. Having to explain the Magic Briefcase was not easy

e: I love that there's a Magic Briefcase that plays a major role in storylines

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
yeah but Roman is a complete fool. a complete trash bag fool. the guy was even getting into lesnar and now is just confused and im trying to like, explain how the briefcase hangs from a ceiling so its not like you dont have to work for it, but im not good at this. help me paul heyman

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
one time the magic briefcase got thrown in a lake, probably more than one time i have a bad memory, but that doesn't render it invalid

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
to someone who doesn't watch wrestling at all, it's basically magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
it was a pretty entertaining show. I'm glad Mario Kart 8 made me angry enough to stop playing it and watch this instead.

• Locked thread