Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's gonna look strong
Roman Reigns
Roman Reigns
View Results

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns - WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Sting vs. Triple H

Rusev (c) vs. John Cena - United States Championship

The Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt

Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins

Bad News Barrett (c) vs. Dean Ambrose vs. R-Truth vs. Luke Harper vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Stardust vs. Daniel Bryan - Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship

AJ & Paige vs. The Bella Twins (Brie & Nikki)

Wrestlemania Kickoff Show live from Santa Clara, starting around 5pm EDT/10pm BST, featuring all the final hype from the Mania panel and two huge matches:

The André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal Participants: The Miz, Curtis Axel, Ryback, Adam Rose, Fandango, Zack Ryder, Jack Swagger, Titus O'Neil, Darren Young, Kane, Big Show, Erick Rowan, Sin Cara, Damien Mizdow, Mark Henry, Heath Slater, Goldust, Viktor, Konnor, and Hideo Itami.

Tyson Kidd & Cesaro (c) vs. The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston) vs. Los Matadores (Diego & Fernando) vs. The Usos (Jimmy & Jey) - Fatal 4-Way for the WWE Tag Team Championship

Talk about Wrestlemania in here. It's streaming on the WWE Network for just 9.99, and if you don't want to pay that, I'm sure it will be streaming on other websites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

the one semi-legitimate match they let him have was weeLC, which also was a MOTY contender last year

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
oh theres also gonna be some lovely music performances i guess. who cares

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Simoom posted:

what time does this start? i guess im going to watch. gently caress it. i saw a george the animal steele match when i was four or five and i dont know why or what it did to me but wrestling companies can do whatever they want to me.

https://countingdownto.com/countdown/wrestlemania-countdown-clock-a72f3dcb-8e5a-4f9f-97c7-396ca6903660

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
that was loving stupid

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Simoom posted:

tapping out to play mario kart 8. will be back in to check thread for results throughout night because I trust you, Roman Reigns avatar man.

Have fun gaming, Simoom.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
The true Wrestlemania starts here.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I cannot believe that match

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Big Sexy is the best

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Ronda is the baddest woman on the planet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Unguided posted:

I was surprised at how easy Lesnar bled. No wonder he only wrestles once every few months.

It looked like he and reigns were throwing some stuff strikes. I liked it. Bryan and Reigns did the same thing at fast lane

• Locked thread