Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

If Roman Reigns wins clean tonight I will donate $20 to connor's cure.

If Roman Reigns wins clean twice over (ie: he gets cashed in on and still walks out with the loving belt) I will donate an additional $10 to connor's cure.

If anybody but DB wins I will donate $10 to connor's cure.

If HHH wins I will donate $10 to connor's cure.

:toxx: to'em all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Shinjobi posted:

I respect your oneupsmanship, friend.

Ha, sorry man. I didn't even see yours. :hf: connor's cure donations?

Writer Cath posted:

Next time make your dogs do the sock puppetry. I'm sure they'd excel.

Never again the sock puppet toxxes.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Writer Cath posted:

Post a picture of your dogs with puppets on them?

Amy and Balen already tore puppet Bryan to pieces playing tug of war with him.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

That took like two seconds. Kinda sad it wasn't more.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Happyman posted:

I hope DB holds it for like 2 years just for the sake of breaking that record. There is no reason for Honky Tonk Man to still be a record holder in WWE.

I honestly think if they're going to do something like this, it needs to be Ziggler doing it. Bryan won the WWEHC title at Wrestlemania. If Dolph got all cocky about it with the IC title, it would likely just give him and the belt more legitimacy.

Thauros posted:

I wish I was handy with photoshop. I'd have turned that little skull into that terminator thing that he was wearing last night for you.

• Locked thread