Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
its a different experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Shimi

You should try it with an alt account.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

NOT very byob

FluffieDuckie

So you have no idea who I am so I can say whatever I want? :crossarms:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

dogcrash truther

FluffieDuckie posted:

So you have no idea who I am so I can say whatever I want? :crossarms:

i wish it wouldnt show usernames, but it still shows them

dogcrash truther

pig slut lisa posted:

NOT very byob

hence the thread tag

dogcrash truther

Chef Shimi posted:

You should try it with an alt account.

i already do :ninja:

treasure bear

avatars play a big role in how posts are perceived

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i'm browsing with double avatars, to preserve balance

dogcrash truther

Cumt posted:

yeah they do, and now without them the doors of perception are open to me

Stormyish

I don't even have byob open. Right now I'm imagining that I'm posting on byob. Every post and every response is imaginary for me.

dogcrash truther

pig slut lisa posted:

i'm browsing with double avatars, to preserve balance

adblock? grow up.

landy.
i tried to do this, but it didn't make the experience any different for me.

Senior Management

The Great Admin Name Fuckening of 2015 is confusing enough and I don't know if I could even browse and eat this cliff bar without avatars since the new names are not scarred into my mind

:jerry:

Senior Management

Cumt posted:

Never change Cumt your bear avatar runs wild through my dreams. He cares nothing for what society demands he does and stoically posts things on his bear computer.

Senior Management

Stormyish posted:

I don't even have byob open. Right now I'm imagining that I'm posting on byob. Every post and every response is imaginary for me.

Stormyish would probably be my best friend ever based on the fox avatar that would probably give me magical powers. Think of the anime merchandising money.

dogcrash truther

landy. posted:

i tried to do this, but it didn't make the experience any different for me.

hm

fuck. marry. t-rex

my brand is heavily tied up in my avatar i'm afraid

dogcrash truther
can someone write a script for tampermonkeyt hat will remove usernames for me

cuntman.net

dogcrash truther posted:

jetts script has an option that turns everyone into zimboe i think

fuck. marry. t-rex

dogcrash truther posted:

Here you go.

Senior Management

my friend was super drunk so I asked her to draw me a business lobster and she did. That is how I got my avatar. It would be rude to change it. Plus I don't want to spend $5. So I think you guys all assume I am in middle management somewhere.

bog pixie

lol

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

don't do it dct you'll come back from the experience a changed man and perhaps not for the better tread lightly in God's domain for only he can see humanity unbared without risking madness

dogcrash truther

i jsut want to know what it would be like to view byob with no prejudgment of posts...like a baby would see it

Senior Management

BYOB Rachel posted:

don't do it dct you'll come back from the experience a changed man and perhaps not for the better tread lightly in God's domain for only he can see humanity unbared without risking madness

Bo-Pepper and his fabulous tattooed dick are right this is a path that is too dangerous to tread.

bog pixie

dogcrash truther posted:

i jsut want to know what it would be like to view byob with no prejudgment of posts...like a baby would see it

baBIES can still see avatars but they cant read.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Its not possible, every single posters style is so characteristic and unique, you don't even need to see the names to know.

dogcrash truther

bog pixie posted:

i just mean i want to have a baby's mind, not a baby's skills

fuck. marry. t-rex

bog pixie posted:

woah true

babies love my posts i bet

bog pixie

ive been riding on a wave of good posts from 5 months ago for a while now, dct. don't ruin this for me

dogcrash truther

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Its not possible, every single posters style is so characteristic and unique, you don't even need to see the names to know.

somehow i think this isnt the case and i would be very interested to see who i could actually identify via posting voice

fuck. marry. t-rex

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

woah true

babies love my posts i bet

...hey, baby

Chef Shimi

dogcrash truther posted:

somehow i think this isnt the case and i would be very interested to see who i could actually identify via posting voice

This only works if the posters don't know how to mask their posting, like with a robot or monster voice.

treasure bear

dogcrash truther posted:

maybe jett could add an option to his script to hide/change usernames

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

the only baby i care to post for is the golden manbaby oh he exists and he is wonderful

Senior Management

dogcrash truther posted:

If you see a collage out of avatars you can assume it is by Bo-Pepper and his expertly handcrafted, American made, and very very tattooed dong that he won't stop telling me about night while I sleep. I dunno how he is able to enter my dreams but I am going to have to file a dream restraining order.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

wait when did people start talking about my tattooed dingle dangle is that a thing

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

dogcrash truther posted:

drilldo and secdro would be the easiest imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes

dogcrash truther posted:

i just mean i want to have a baby's mind, not a baby's skills

you already have both :swish:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread