Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
They shall be known as Kawaii Squad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Tae posted:

We're here for raw combat data this time. Kill them however you please.
Good to see that the fetish japanese writers have for the ever elusive combat data is still going strong.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

BioMe posted:

At some point I realized this series doesn't have enough army nicknames. Then I realized "the Scarlet Lion" is what anime thinks army nicknames are, so it's probably a bad idea.
Japanese "dramatic" nicknames tends to sound dumb/retarded as hell in English, so I don't mind as few as possible.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Xander77 posted:

I served with a couple of guys called Oak and Wolf. It just sounds weird to American ears because your names don't mean poo poo.
I'm not american, so we have plenty of names that just means simple stuff like"Wolf", "Wood", "River" and stuff like that. Ain't nothing weird with them, it's the kind of dramatic anime nickenames such as "the red-golden wolf of disaster" or some crap like that when my eyes roll over in my head.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Glazius posted:

Adnd then the researcher in the abandoned building is going to yell at Avan for getting her experiment wet.
Think of the precious combat data!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
Goddamn, those notes from the artbook just wants me to go all out with a baseball bat on the artists for this game.

• Locked thread