Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I like this game, but Avan is the worst because of his laugh soundclip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Internet Kraken posted:

Hearing that there's no permadeath makes me sad. How can I take this anime war seriously if there's no looming threat of imminent death?!? :saddowns:

Just laugh with Avan.

HaHA HaHAHAhaha.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
There are only two unit types that matter in this game, and none of our characters, bar Avan technically, are either of them.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

BlazeEmblem posted:

Let me guess - one of them is fencer?

Because that class is pretty awesome.

gently caress yeah. Well, that whole tree. Alexis wound up my MVP more often than not.

I always went with Mod for my squad.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Anime tank. Also now we have the best unit in the game! Awesome!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

David Corbett posted:

He broke a foot of ice with his bare hands? Really? As a general rule, a foot of clear ice is good to hold something like eight tonnes.

Alexis is the best. He was my MVP for the game, if you don't count Lavinia.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
The best part of that mission, and the reason I will never forget Baldren Gassenarl's name is the voice clip he has when he uses any order:

Baldren Gassenarl posted:

I AM BALDREN GASSENARL! HEAR ME AND OBEY!

Every. Time. He. Does. Anything.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Drakenel posted:

Which loving laugh?

HaHA HaHAHahaha

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Glazius posted:

Promotion rare drops to units that already have promotions!

Out of everything, this is why I dropped the game when I did, which is a little further than we are but not that much. Alexis didn't need so many Certificates. She's already earned enough to thoroughly go down both trees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I wish a lot of characters were different classes, because a lot of the actually almost interesting characters are either Armor Knights (a class that you only need two of ever; one if you don't care about Armor Tech stuff) and Engineers (a class you need zero of ever). To be fair, most of them are interesting only in comparison, so...

Senerio fucked around with this message at 02:19 on May 1, 2015

• Locked thread