Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Is this...

Is this going to be an anime WWII high school game?!

Sweet Jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Tae posted:

WWII is over, this is pretty much the american Civil War now.

Ooh, ooh, ooh!

Recruit the Sherman-equivalent character ASAP!

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Bushido class? Ronin class?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I vote for anime squad or cliche squad. Already I can feel myself cringing at how formulaic the story/characters/plot will turn out.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Fight vote here, although if spaces weren't an issue, I'd have suggested: You for the music.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

This continual reiteration of how stupid G-class is reminds me of that character from the last hobbit movie. Except since this is an anime, it is so much more irritating. Also, it doesn't have Billy Connolly to make up for it.

Also now I want some toasted sourdough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I can feel my brain simply refusing to believe that last character design. It's like it's pre-emptively stopping my eyes from taking it all in. I just saw the shoes and it just said - if you see anything else you're going to have a really bad day.

What is with those shoes?!

• Locked thread