Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghaz

hello from gbs :)

social vegan

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

treasure bear

kidnappers still use this technique despite the availability of printers to preserve the craft

dogcrash truther

lmao

dogcrash truther

social vegan

Chef Shimi

hahaha

cuntman.net

lol this thread owns

cuntman.net

the kidnappers sent me my sons appendix in a box to show me they werent messing around

dogcrash truther

TWIST FIST posted:

the kidnappers sent me my sons appendix in a box to show me they werent messing around

haha

social vegan

dogcrash truther

social vegan

*wife is safely returned* but w all that wisdom gone, will she ever be the same?

Bwee

Stormyish

Stormyish fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Mar 30, 2015

Bwee

Woul,d.

social vegan

:eyepop:

landy.

social vegan

joke_explainer

joke_explainer fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Mar 30, 2015

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

----------------

drilldo squirt

What are you guys using for this?

----------------

joke_explainer

drilldo squirt posted:

What are you guys using for this?

i dunno, pick any link out of hundreds when you google 'ransom note generator', I'm using http://www.ransomizer.com

alnilam

ty manifisto

social vegan

shabbat goy

Chef Shimi

lol

alnilam

ty manifisto

dogcrash truther
WE HAVE YOUR KIDS. IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE THEM AGAIN PAY US $10/hr PLUS PIZZA AND GAS

social vegan

joke_explainer

dogcrash truther posted:

WE HAVE YOUR KIDS. IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE THEM AGAIN PAY US $10/hr PLUS PIZZA AND GAS

lol

treasure bear

social vegan

lol

dogcrash truther
bump

Pax Technica

A very technical peace.
is there a website i can just cut and paste from? i don't have ps because im not rich or an rear end in a top hat

treasure bear

Pax Technica posted:

is there a website i can just cut and paste from? i don't have ps because im not rich or an rear end in a top hat

i used paint.net + http://en.kiosko.net/uk/ but there are some ransom note generators online

Pax Technica

A very technical peace.
i know but all they do is give me text. no image

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

Ok.

----------------

• Locked thread