Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."

Jeza posted:

Nicholas is going to kill you fatbeard

is there any reason why he might NOT kill you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

I'm confused by the usage of "Injuns". Do you speak english with your aunts or is there a Croatian word that's a slur for native americans in the US?

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

Yes. It's "indijanac/indijanci" (singular/plural). Keep in mind that one of the most prominent cultural exports of 1960s America was racism.

Huh, that's pretty interesting. Is it derived from another term, like indian->injun, or is it more like the "Indian vs. Native American" thing where it's just a less politically correct term that is taken offense to?

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

Well, I had no idea that the US somehow managed to export so much racism, particularly towards native americans, to eastern europe. That's really lovely. Thanks for enlightening me, Fatbeard. I've really enjoyed this thread.