Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax
the first step is to stop trying to get high on old Parkinson's meds. jesus christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

I'm fuckin' done with deliriants. What happened last week taught me a big lesson and I won't do Biperiden anymore.

Before I delve into the disaster last week, let it be known that I managed to overpay the electricity - the bill was issued on a rough estimate of my consumption - noone had read out the meter during the past six months and I greatly reduced the consumption by getting rid of my gaming rig. As it turned out, now the power company owes me $100.

This is not the point of this post, however. I'm one of that guys who has a spectacularly bad track record with drugs yet continues to use them. I attribute this to my persistent inability to take my very own advice and also being a loving idiot. Biperiden almost got me killed last week and the fact that I wrecked my poo poo completely and utterly is only a tip of the iceberg.

So what happened? I procured a box of Biperiden and did a week-long binge. The subtle gotcha with this drug is that you're not supposed to redose after you stop being noticeably high, or else you're going to OD and push yourself into the delirium. This is, like, the first thing I would say to people trying this drug, I tried it time and time again yet I managed to completely ignore my own advice (chalk this up to my general stupidity.)

So I managed to OD and lose my mind in the process. The concept of time is extremely blurred so I'm going to make a bulleted list of the stupid poo poo I've done:

-Attempted (and failed) to brew coffee several times. I don't know what I did with it but it tasted terrible and was translucent. Soap coffee, again??

-At one point, I gave up on coffee and decided to cook dinner instead. I mistook a chair for a pot (!!!!!), put it on the stove with legs sticking up in the air and set it on fire. (!!!!) I remember being confused with the shape of my "pot", because it looked like a chair. I realized that yes, I must have happened upon a really strange looking pot so I just dumped rice over it while it was on fire and retreated to the living room to watch anime. At one point my animes became really difficult to see and I wondered why this happened, I soon realized that it was because the apartment was full of smoke. I rushed to the kitchen and put the fire out - I don't rememeber how I did it but I didn't use the extinguisher. The chair was a goner and there are still bits of soot and burnt upholstery stuck to the stove.

-The next thing I know, the kitchen is loving flooded. Being a master of multitasking, I was doing laundry while cooking the chair. I reckon that I must have lowered the draining hose to the floor for reasons unknown and the place flooded. I remember angrily mopping the floor for 30 minutes while not realizing that the washing machine is constantly feeding water to the floor.

-The salt shaker and some other tidbits went MIA. I found the salt shaker this afternoon... in the toolbox. Also there was a cigarette in the shoe cabinet - it was like finding a present from a drunk Santa! (yeah I smoked it with gusto)

-I remember thinking how the corner store manager was cool for letting me trade 26 empty beer bottles for a single full one. It didn't dawn on me, until much much later, that this meant that I had consumed at least 52 liters of beer during the past week. I have no idea how much is that in imperial gallons, but it's definitely "too much". My car had a gas tank that could contain less fluid.

At this point, things went from bad to worse. I left my apartment and went to the clinic for some incomprehensible reason. I have absolutely no recollection of the events that unfolded, but I was apparently tasered and kicked out at some point. I seem to have stolen someone's umbrella and dropped my wallet, jacket and a hat before returning home. When I got sober I rightfully freaked out about losing my wallet and I got all of my credit cards suspended. It wasn't until today that the security called me and told me that they found my wallet - they got the phone number from my psychiatrist and I'm going to receive a helluva pranging for that. Not that I don't deserve it, but heck.
Now I have all of my cards blocked but at least I have my ID. I'm glad I got the wallet back because it's brand new and made out of quality leather, it cost me fifty bucks... my dingy old bucket hat is gone forever though.

Also now I know that my wristwatch is piss-proof. I found it in the toilet bowl and I mistook it for a turd which just wouldn't flush. The watch is still working.

In all, gently caress gently caress gently caress. 3/10 probably wouldn't do it again.

You are pathetic.

Fived.