Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

I kicked most of my addictions, leaving only cigs and beer to a lesser extent.
Yeah, you kicked them so hard you still smell of biperiden vomit :lol:

Also the bad news is that euro=dollar atm so those 100 euros are $100. Doesn't matter though as a junkie you'll get rid of those in a couple of days anyway.

Palpek fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Apr 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Hey OP post more pictures, take pictures everywhere you go and write what you see even if it's boring as if this thread was your personal blog. Thanks.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Non Serviam posted:

If he is real, and that's a big if, then this thread is probably worse for him. We keep celebrating his crazy poo poo; it's like reinforcing your dog's trait of making GBS threads on your bed.
Of course but then there the thing where he mistook a chair for a cooking pot.

OP seriously just keep posting your life in croatia blog updates.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

The premise of the show is simple: round up the town stoners, drunks, retards and crazies and put them on live TV stream

I was supposed to appear on Nightmare Stage in 2002, but I declined. :ssh:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Sigma-X posted:

Have you considered taking all of your stories from this thread and other places you've written them, compiling them into a chronological order, and selling them as a book burning them on a stove?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

I still haven't made a missing person report about Waldo.
This is great out of context.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Please report back when a normal hard-working 53 year old woman witnesses your drug-induced mental meltdown for the first time. Preferably when you're back home after spending the night at the arrest with a court date already set.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

*literally inherits houses and fortune after family all the time, rents out flats for a living, has no family of his own to take care of*

*struggles to put together money for food, regularly goes through trash in public places to look for cans*

*croatia is a great place to live*

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

E/N Bullshit > Is Croatia a Great Place to Live? Imagine how many trashcans I could check out when on a bike!

E/N Bullshit > Is Croatia a Great Place to Live? Should I carry an emergency steak to distract a dog with?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Shadow0 posted:

What does everyone think the twist here is going to be? My money's on it turns out she's running a meth lab in her apartment.
We already heard about her a bit. She's basically a pretty normal middle-aged woman and her role in the series is for the OP to pretend like he's not out of his mind on drugs when he's in front her which leads to many comical situations. She'll probably have one or two strange quirks revealed in the next season but otherwise the writers keep her in order to have Charlie Chaplin-like slapstick scenes with the OP.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Bobbie Wickham posted:

This sentence makes me laugh so much, partly because I'm imagining the mailman just sticking his head through a broken screen door to yell at ASF until he rouses himself off the floor to take his mail.
More like:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

No, but I ruined a really nice wireless computer mouse by ripping its buttons off. Tomorrow I have to buy a new mouse.
No no no no, you can't just leave this at that. Can you PLEASE describe exactly what you did during your trip or what you suspect you did because that's a pretty vital part of your stories. Also do you remember why you were ripping the mouse buttons off?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

dpack_1 posted:

Rather than fancy pill dispensers or some pay-pal fund can we just get webcams set up in ASF's apartment to watch his drug induced insanity live?
You expect Big Brother but what you'll get is Blair Witch Project.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Saros posted:

This is really all you need to know about Eastern Europe.
I don't get it, they act like it's a comedy but what they show is a documentary?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Hey OP, have you considered joining http://www.trip4real.com/ or any other peer-to-peer travel service? It's all the rage now and you could be giving people unique tours (that don't need to have anything to do with typical sightseeing) for money.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

drat, if the OP is smooth enough to get a sweet date while acting like a literal hobo then goons have no excuse. Keep on rocking.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

I commend you on your generosity and good heart OP but imo that offer you made Waldo will bite you in the rear end. He was working hard because he knew he has a debt but now he'll learn that you can write those off and will start slipping up again. I genuinely hope I'm wrong though!

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Mods plese change the thread title already.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

That toothpaste looks like it could give you a nice high if smoked OP.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Atlas Hugged posted:

He already said there is a glut of English speakers in the country. I also find it interesting that so many people think that just speaking a language immediately opens up job opportunities. It can help in the right circumstances and it certainly doesn't hurt, but the kind of jobs that require it usually require certification to prove your language ability as well as the normal credentials needed in that field. Both of these things the OP is missing.
Yeah, everybody speaks English in Europe it's nothing special, it's an expected monimum. That the OP could be better at it than other people is sadly pretty meaningless. There are not enough jobs for people with actual university education in English as it is.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3532175

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Internet Defectives > Croatia: I didn't deal very well with emotions, just like Ikari Shinji from Evangelion.

Internet Defectives > Croatia: When I got run over by a car back in 1993, I only ended up with road rash while the car was pretty trashed.

Internet Defectives > Croatia: Bobbie the cat snuck up to me and gave me an universal cat greeting

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

You just wrote that you're prejudiced against Muslims and refugees and that you fear Jews to a point of getting panic attacks in just a couple of posts, please stop and go to that looney bin to get better. If not for the sympathy you've built itt with your funny stories this thread would have been getting gassed by now and you'd be getting banned.

That's why why people calmly explain the meaning behind your racist vocabulary as if you only made a couple of unfortunate typos and totally not had a full-blown anti-refugee meltdown. 'Sorry guys, I forgot I'm not on this super-racist website that I visit for laughs every day xoxo'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Saros posted:

Well if you take out the literal schizoid weirdness about Jews you could pretty much draw a line Trieste-Vienna-Prague-Berlin and the vast majority of the population of Europe east of that line would agree almost entirely with ASF's comments. I mean he's wrong and being super racist but acting like its a totally out there opinion for Eastern Europe isn't correct either. Remember last summer had several countries building trump style walls along their borders to keep out the refugee flow.

Obvious disclaimer, I don't agree with his views and don't even know what a dindus is.
The thing is that I come from Eastern Europe and that poo poo can't be hand-waved by his country of origin. Sure that Eastern Europe is intolerant in comparison to the West and it loving sucks and the fear of refugees turned that poo poo to 11 - I won't argue against that.

However, intolerance towards Jews is not a socially accepted and normal stance even there. This can be dependant on the social/educational circles you find yourself in but still tolerant people aren't non-existing legendary creatures in Eastern Europe even if they do come in smaller numbers.

It's a huge hyperbole to expect every Slav to be racist by default and you shouldn't be more understanding because of where the guy comes from. It's not an excuse especially considering that he's not stupid, speaks English fluently and has access to information. He's just another casual racist taking out his life frustration on a selected group of people with other losers like him to feel better for a minute. Sure he doesn't wave a Nazi flag and maybe would change if he stopped for a minute and think but he will absolutely go into a rant about how these brown people are all thieves and how every Muslim is a terrorist just like he did on this page.

I won't judge somebody for browsing /pol/ or whatever but if you hang out there literally every day to have a great time joking about refugees being human garbage then you might be fooling yourself that it's all just harmless fun and that you're really not a racist.