Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich
Wow! Yet again your faith in humanity and your tenant allows someone to not pay you. I'm not going to go through and re-quote every time this has happened before, but at this point you are a schmuck and I would be glad to be your tenant. I mean, things worked out before but gently caress, stop updating us with who is taking advantage of you because it is painful to hear you talk about "well, he will pay me wenever, meanwhile my own power will be shut off and I'm gonna get hosed UP"

Grow a loving spine, because you are your own worst enemy and DON'T EVEN START WITH HOW BAD IT IS THERE because you are going to die poor, hungry, and codependant. Possibly also high as hell which is the least of your worries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich
You had me at forklift, I stayed for the gross tobacco and delirient drama.

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich
To each their own, but I really think you overcooked the chair and may have a more enjoyable experience if you tried cooking it on a lower heat.

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich
I'm glad you have a friend named Igor.