Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

Its almost like we're a Bureaucracy, in space!

I set sail for the Planet of Lab Requisitions!!

2L plastic beer bottles are really common in most of Europe, cheap too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

Can't you just pay them instead of going all crazy with the lawyering?

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

From the other threads he is definitely croatian and lived in some totalk shitholes. Fatbeard what happened to your uncles hoarder house.

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

I wasn't sure anything would top your attempt to cook a chair but cat piss chisel just might have done it.

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

I shouldn't be trusted around any meds at all.

Yes

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

You're around Zagreb right?

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

This is really all you need to know about Eastern Europe.

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

Fossils arent really bone anymore though y'know. No idea about teeth specifically but I assume they arent that different.

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

Fatbeard this is an easy one, firstly if you were so hosed you dont remember it your writing was likely 90% illegible and secondly you can just play it off as a wrong person/attachment thing.

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

Well if you take out the literal schizoid weirdness about Jews you could pretty much draw a line Trieste-Vienna-Prague-Berlin and the vast majority of the population of Europe east of that line would agree almost entirely with ASF's comments. I mean he's wrong and being super racist but acting like its a totally out there opinion for Eastern Europe isn't correct either. Remember last summer had several countries building trump style walls along their borders to keep out the refugee flow.

Obvious disclaimer, I don't agree with his views and don't even know what a dindus is.

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

lohli posted:

"Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company." - seems like a relevant statement, applicable to more than just a danger of people playing the jester for too long.

Pretty sure this is what happened to r/thedonald which I now know exists. gently caress me.

Palpek posted:

The thing is that I come from Eastern Europe and that poo poo can't be hand-waved by his country of origin. Sure that Eastern Europe is intolerant in comparison to the West and it loving sucks and the fear of refugees turned that poo poo to 11 - I won't argue against that.

However, intolerance towards Jews is not a socially accepted and normal stance even there. This can be dependant on the social/educational circles you find yourself in but still tolerant people aren't non-existing legendary creatures in Eastern Europe even if they do come in smaller numbers.

It's a huge hyperbole to expect every Slav to be racist by default and you shouldn't be more understanding because of where the guy comes from. It's not an excuse especially considering that he's not stupid, speaks English fluently and has access to information. He's just another casual racist taking out his life frustration on a selected group of people with other losers like him to feel better for a minute. Sure he doesn't wave a Nazi flag and maybe would change if he stopped for a minute and think but he will absolutely go into a rant about how these brown people are all thieves and how every Muslim is a terrorist just like he did on this page.

I won't judge somebody for browsing /pol/ or whatever but if you hang out there literally every day to have a great time joking about refugees being human garbage then you might be fooling yourself that it's all just harmless fun and that you're really not a racist.

Yeah the Jew thing is very weird but he seems to have ID'd it as a schizo thing of some sort? I was actually pretty surprised by ASF's outburst because he always came off as very westernised, probably due to things like word choice from hanging out on too many US-centric forums.

Aaannnyway this is a bit off topic, fatbeard consume more biperiden and attempt more non-racist schemes or something. Alternatively more crazy warehouse stories.

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

Wasn't there a thread a while back here where a guy OD'd on Immodium and died. I forget what he was trying to mix it with but please take care fatbeard.

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

Jesus that thing is horrendous looking even by commieblock standards.

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

Eric you know that Croatia is part of the EU right so you can live anywhere in Europe with Croatian citizenship.

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

Its a poor as gently caress Eastern Euro dumpster fire of a country despite being quite beautiful along the coasts. Average monthly wage throughout the country is something like US$650 and somewhere like Slavonia is much less.

That said I quite enjoyed the place the times I visited.

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Remember when A Sweaty Fatbeard’s threads had a lot of content about old radios, and walking tours of Zagreb, and stories about his whacky tenants? Notice that they now consist almost entirely of stories involving drugs, the taking of drugs, and the results of taking those drugs? If you plotted this on a graph, it would be a steadily downward trend on the “alive and not a trainwreck -> trainwreck and possibly dead” axis. This is not a good thing.

Actually my recollection is that the normality peeking through and all the other stuff you list was a strange blip in the middle of his never-ending crusade to hoover up every drug possible. Remember way back when with the biperiden and burning chairs?

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

I suppose I better throw in that Fatbeard I do wish you would get better and kick the drugs. Also I just realised i've been reading this and your previous threads for about 5 years holy poo poo.

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

I mean it's quite possible the answer is 'both.'

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

no monkey attire such as pants dropped all the way to his knees for example, no way, he looked incredibly and delightfully neat.

There's uh more here than just using the N-word Fatbeard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

nankeen posted:

are people having drug-induced seizures on the street an everyday thing to witness in your part of the world? i mean i'm getting the impression that yes, absolutely, but just thought i'd ask

There's a reason the population is imploding. (Tt's the EU & free movement currently but spot the war).