Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

compshateme85 posted:

I'd do you (female here).
:same:
Well, I'm married, but I'd look twice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Still cute. :3: Better without the sideburns, though, I'm afraid, though Croatian women's standards may differ.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Tnuctip posted:

With some goonie starter hints i have determined they are ćevapčići (copied from google so unsure of exact spelling/pluralization). Chevapi it is! Very tasty! Now i just need to find someplace in central Ohio (the armpit of the midwest) that makes them.
If I can find them (and similar) in metro Detroit, you should be able to if you dig around a bit. Good luck! As you know, they're worth it. :)

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Aw, she looks just like my cat, right down to the spot on her nose. :3:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Dr.Caligari posted:

I've also been 'studying' Russian for 4 years and although I imagine I would be totally lost in a Russian speaking country
Good thing they speak Croatian, then!

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I found that the occasional out-of-focus shots gave your charming video that little something extra. It would have been something lesser without them.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

That bathroom faucet configuration is very common in more bare-bones Japanese bathrooms; you see it in business hotels and basic apartments a lot. It's efficient!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Yakiniku Teishoku posted:

Be well ASF & good luck to you