Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcbagpipes
Apr 17, 2010

A Typical Goon posted:

Ya but then this thread wouldn't be as good so I don't think we want that

A Sweaty FatBeard is secretly living out the life that I would aspire to if I said gently caress ALL OF THIS and just became random in my decisions.

I like my house and my job. I have not hit the point of gently caress ALL OF THIS yet.

Oh and my drug consumption is pitiful in comparison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcbagpipes
Apr 17, 2010

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

I'm kind of amazed that goons here and the TCC thread seem to think ASF's English is incredibly good. I guess we have a lot more ESL goons than I realized.

To be honest, it is pretty good as he learned it without formal teaching.

szary posted:

Hey fellow Eastern bloc buddy, we got the same kind of mammoth apartment buildings in my country, except uglier:

(the other side looks even worse).

Also I'm insanely jealous of your English skills, initially I thought you were an expat living in Croatia but instead you're a junkie high-school dropout who learned the language by reading Wikipedia articles :negative:

I live in Canada. I would be happy if half the emails that I receive were as clear as ASF is.

mcbagpipes
Apr 17, 2010
How go your latest adventures?