Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
His English is fluent and his use of idiom sets him apart from most non-native speakers, perhaps because he didn't learn in formalised setting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

DismemberedLemon posted:

I love this thread. Fatbeard, your life sounds like hell and I couldn't live it, but props to you for being happy surviving.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
He's a professional conman you don't have a chance against him

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Like clockwork.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
That flat would go for about £500 here.

What sort of industries are in your area? Where do people work?

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
That's interesting, and a shame.

My only knowledge of Croatia outside this thread is football related.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I like an a town mostly made of granite and it makes everywhere else seem pretty flimsy in comparison, particularly when I'm in the US.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
OP come and post in the Croatia Euro 2016 thread even if you aren't a football fan http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3778378&pagenumber=1#lastpost

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I don't think I'd lend ASFB money either. I would buy him food or lend him a tooth if he needed it though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
That was a lucid post. Be well and don't visit drug Baba again.