Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
how u a croat lerned english?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Oh one good thing about having 2 pounds of tobacco taking up space in your apartment is that it is an excellent way to kill roaches. Unfortunately, it means you will probably need to pick dead roaches out of your tobacco before rolling your cigarettes.

There's good eatin' on those roaches.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

Nicholas is going to kill you fatbeard

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Yeah I'm not saying it isn't passable for an ESL I'm just saying the people saying its ABSOLUTELY ASTOUNDING must be pretty bad at it or maybe they are just trolling.

If I had to choose between you and him as to who was a native speaker of English, from text alone, I'd choose Fatbeard. Unironically. You can't even use commas correctly, bro.

Getting out-grammared and vocabbed by a garbage eating slumlord Croatian trainwreck. HOW DOES IT FEEL?

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

well played weirdo beardo

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

My favourite part of these stories is the warm optimistic note so many end on about his finances where everything is sorted, yet without fail the next one begins with finances in complete disarray and on the brink of disaster. Like some sort of Kafkaesque nightmare, or long running sitcom where everything has to go back to normal each show, and nothing good can last.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

I like how you're sort of of an erudite human raccoon

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

He caught sight of an unattended empty bottle and was so astonished he forgot to stop using his hand as a belt. I tell ya Fatbeard, you should make some kind of Pilgrimage with a lovely borrowed truck to the UK to fill it with empty bottles. There are thousands! Just lying on the street! A fortune in unclaimed beer, just waiting to be redeemed.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

They are the words of somebody who has never visited Croatia, and has no reading comprehension.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

For a second I thought mb Fatbeard was the guy who gave squirrels benzos and threw them to their deaths from his apartment window while they were comatose, but I think that might have been some other TCC person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The only way people would feel scammed, imo, is if you took that money and cleaned up your life, then moved to somewhere dull and safe.

What I'm saying is, I think you're a sound investment.