Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

you have to really have a problem with being sober to resort to abusing deleriants. they're not fun physically or mentally and mostly just serve to distract you from depression/make life somewhat more interesting. work on fixing those and i guarantee you the deleriant problem will go away because they are literally the worst drugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

i very much doubt anyone in this thread is cooler or gooder than fatbeard

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

TitanG posted:

Eh. Honestly you can get legit drugs off the darkweb easily and safely (MDMA prices are currently low in part because of that, for example), and legal testing for known drugs is done by non-profit orgs anonymously and fairly cheap (think it costs like tenbux) which the suppliers generally take into account. Most of popular synthetic drugs are 50s-60s chemistry anyway, as long as you can get the precursors unmonitored it's fairly easy to make. Even the RCs generally come in high (98%+) purity, the only problem is that nobody knows how you're going to react to them, but if you're eating brand new untested synths you're probably off the deep end anyway.

the problem isnt that you dont get what you ordered, the problem is you get exactly what you ordered and now you have a gram of super powered opiates that will kill you if you inhale a bit accidentally

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

The stuff takes at three weeks to kick into gear. I don't feel any improvement just yet, but in a week or so, I'm expecting a big improvement because I've been taking citalopram before and I know how the stuff works.

I personally never took Etizolam, but instead, Midazolam, in the hospital, about 30 minutes before they slashed my groin up. The effects of midazolam can be expressed like this: :vince: Swallow a tiny pill and five minutes later you are so high that you can't find your own rear end. :)
And that's a good thing, it causes amnesia and it is one of the most relaxing pills on the market. Before surgery, they tie you up to the operating table (so you wouldn't flail your arms about while they have you slashed open. Without Midazolam, this would've been a completely terrifying experience, but since they doped me up real good, I giggled at every stupid thing I saw along the way to the operating room, where I promptly passed out when they gave me anesthesia.

Don't worry, I'm doing just fine, spent the last few days in a benzo stupor (this should come as a surprise to no-one)

Also, today I did more poo poo on biperiden. I like to rearrange things when I'm on biperiden, it's just that I can't find half of my stuff when I sober up. Some of my meds have disappeared forever, some were strewn across the living room, and there was a half-full glass bottle of Imodium in the trashcan. So dammit, I have enough citalopram only for a few days, and then I'm gonna have to embarrass in from of my GP yet again, so she'd write me a prescription for a new box of citalopram. Dang.

whats the fun of doing biperiden? i did dph a bunch as a teenager and it was always terrible physically an mentally. not to mention that inducing delirium is like really bad for your brain (like you're drastically increasing the risk of developing dementia among other things with anticholinergics)

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

It's not about Biperiden - this stuff doesn't get you high by itself, instead, it causes a MASSIVE release of dopamine in your brain and it is this dopamine that gets you euphorically high. The idea about taking Biperiden isn't to get into delirium, release of dopamine is THE thing about biperiden. That's why I always say to people that they shouldn't redose after the effects subside or they're gonna end up in a delirium which is not fun and the dopamine rush will not repeat itself until your poor brain gets some rest.

Thats pretty cool, I didn't know. You should be aware though that anticholinergics are really bad for your brain and as someone thats schizophrenic (if i remember correctly) it's like twice the bad and you're seriously way better off just doing tramadol or w/e