Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
Does everyone in Croatia write/speak such perfect English? If not, I'm shocked you haven't somehow figure out how to monetize your strong English skills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
Please don't say "chimp out". Or take drugs before you go to the police station.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Sailor Viy posted:

Um, do you have any kind of guarantee that Johnny will share with you or are you just kinda hoping it will happen? It kind of sounds like you're putting in a lot of effort for something that will likely only benefit Johnny in the end.

Um this sounds like something he does not want to put formally in writing ever at any point.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
I mean I don't really mind. At least here people know what their money is going to. (It's drugs, you guys.)

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

NotAnArtist posted:

DM is croatian? The plot thickens.

Haha oh no I was just referring to ASF's PayPal thing but provided no context because I'm pretty much the worst mod/communicator.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Puppy Galaxy posted:

I meant to post this earlier, but I also watched the video tour of your apartment and I would live there for a reasonable price.

Mod challenge

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

change my name posted:

Please don't make a trash baby with this girl.

Wow do you just hate fun or something?

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
That actually wasn't even the original. There's no way to figure out what the original was but I remember it being way, way too tame for the subject matter.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

Ehhhh I think it was something like "I need to find $300 post-haste or the power will be cut", which was a problem-of-the-day back when I first started the thread; it was obviously just the tip of the iceberg. :cripes:

Yes!! It as something about needing $300. And defective cat sounds like a good cat. I have a loud cat (right next to me right now) who will sometimes stand upstairs and SCREAM until we tell her where we are. Then she brings us a toy.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

gently caress.

Just... ban me and gas this thread. I have nothing to say in my defense.

tbh I'm glad that when your racist views or vocabulary are pointed out to you your response is understanding and apologizing. But probably less time on 4chan couldn't hurt. If you're prone to paranoia then "ironic" racism probably isn't healthy. This is also true if you aren't prone to paranoia and just want to be a decent person.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

The Saurus posted:

Also please ignore the SJWs yelling at you for suggesting that maybe allowing a million Muslims with no experience of liberal western society into Germany lead to some problems and wasn't the best idea.

You know what we all stopped talking about like a month ago? Take it to D&D.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
So you did not end up figuring out how to get to a mental hospital.

And although I don't think anyone would take drug advice from you, it seems worth it to say please do NOT take 10 capsules of Immodium.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Look! A Horse! posted:

Hey Sweaty, I'm a huge fan of this thread, thank you for posting!

I hope this is not too much of a trigger for bad behavior, but I was wondering if you could post a bit about the opiate scene there. how/who/what/where in terms of buying H/Suboxone? I'm a recovering H and sub addict from America myself, so hearing about ~~the scene~~ in other countries always fascinates me. I dont know if you ever lurked Opiophile back in the day, but there was A Bulgarian guy there who would post all these stories about buying lovely H from Roma and the Bulgarian Mafia. I understand if you don't want to tho

Actually please don't post about where to buy heroin in Croatia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
It's rare that we would allow any kind of donation thing but sure, post a way that people could send you money.

Goons, please don't mistake this for me condoning or encouraging donations. I'm allowing it because if you've read this far in the thread you have a good idea of what you're financing.