Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

A Sweaty Fatbeard, I've just read your thread since the beginning and I'm a big fan! You're great! Could I send you a care package of some gifts, like Millow did? If you PM me your address, I'll send some goodies along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I'm glad you found a good friend, ASF, and that things are looking up in general. :)

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I think it's unfair to ask someone from another culture who doesn't speak English as a first language about racial and cultural stereotypes and then punish him when he doesn't know exactly the right lines to draw in description about eg racism without his writing becoming racist.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Being kind to yourself is really important. I'm glad you're on the harm reduction self care train, choo choo!

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I haven't checked with mods/admins about this idea but this thread could be moved to TCC/GWS (probably without the Patreon links), or the OP could start a new version of his thread there. I know I would be happy to have A SWEATY FATBEARD there. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Yakiniku Teishoku posted:

Be well ASF & good luck to you