Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Bip Roberts posted:

I think you are finally starting to make good choices OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

Ehh, there is a subtle gotcha about Biperiden. It's true that this drug is a deliriant, but if you take a right dosage - above the therapeutic level but below the deliriant freakout level - it causes a massive dopamine discharge in your brain and it is this dopamine that gets you high. Anywhere from 8 to 12mg is a sweet spot. The problem with this is, that your junkie brain inevitably goes "I want to get even higher" sometime around the 2-hour mark into your trip, you pop more biperiden but instead of getting higher - all available dopamine is already circulating your body - you just push yourself into the delirium and THEN you start wrecking poo poo left and right. It's eerily similar to Ambien walrus stories.
The fact that Biperiden takes ~45 minutes to kick in doesn't help either. When you're already all tipsy and giddy, it's incredibly easy to eat the pills from the whole box. This is not dangerous medically, but you'll be in such a state that you'll inevitably cause a lot of property damage and subsequent embarrassment.
Even worse, you'll still be tripping even after you stop being noticeably 'high' - I've caused more property damage during afterglow than during the trip itself.

The worst outcome from using drugs, for me at least, was when I drank 1L of rakia chased down with 1L of beer and then smoking a joint. I was so blasted that I slipped on the ice and planted my face into the pavement, ripping my brow open, body slamming into an old woman who was a passer-by, falling into an iced-over fountain before puking my guts out on the bus and then sitting on the bus' doors, refusing to move to have the doors closed. I caused a shitload of embarrassment thought I have very little recollections of the incident - most of this had to be told to me by my hapless friends (who let me get so impossibly blasted in the first place - hey I was 18 at the time, what did I know?)

op swallow more drugs like they were candy, then pour gasoline all over your place and burn it to the ground. the first step to solving your problem is to recognize you have one and i think you will do that better in a drug and smoke inhalation induced haze.

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

2 liters from America, I mean. I miss editing my E/N posts can't we get a whitelist for E/N edits if we aren't pathetic idiots.

you posted in e/n, you are in a subset of pathetic idiots. sorry, i'm in here with you.

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Profondo Rosso posted:

i very much doubt anyone is cooler or gooder than fatbeard

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

That is six weeks of heavy chain smoking for $18 - a bargain. A regular pack of cigs costs $3 and when I'm in the right mood, I can polish off two packs a day.
At this time, until I get this tobacco, I have no option but to bum on the bus station. I pretend to be waiting for the bus and "incidentally" kindly ask people if they could spare a cig until the bus comes. If your pro-bum shtick is nice enough, there is an 80% chance that you'll get your cig for free.

u have it figured out. i think u should reward yourself with some deliriant.

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Chicken Butt posted:

Didn't you almost die of cancer ... or am I thinking of someone else?

uhhh i dont know if u no how cancer works, but op beat it and thus is now immune. its like chickenpox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

By the way, I'm using drugs but all of those are prescribed to me - it could be said that I'm using my scripts creatively. In fact I have a script for joose but I'm not using it since loving around with benzos can be pretty dangerous, especially since I can't be trusted around pills.

this is the best plan, please buy a flammable chair or two, tia!