Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!
Hey Fatbeard, if you're lonely, why not hang out with friends? Or why not make some?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

Anyways, I really wonder why am I freaking out all the drat time. Life is going really smooth for me now, I got two awesome tenants who don't brew up poo poo for me and they always pay on time, I got rid of the POS Uncle Bruno house, I'm surrounded by a small, but awesome group of friends, all while having a substantial amount of money in the savings account. Logic mandates that I should be relaxed completely, and yet I'm having recurring nightmares and when I'm awake, I'm forced to shovel meds (ANY meds) into my filthy druggie maw to prevent me from having a tard meltdown. I don't get it, where did everything go so right and, at the same time, so wrong? :(

Sorry if this post reads kinda disjointed, I'm high as gently caress on chair-cooking Biperiden.

The thing that immediately crossed my mind here is that you're addicted.

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

By the way, I might start working again these days. I applied for a vacant janitorial position in one company and in the morning I'm going on an interview! Wish me luck. Can't wait to latch onto a wooden broomstick again! :neckbeard:

Does this mean your work with mr weed has stopped?

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

Please don't send him drugs

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

Yes and yes. ECT is seriously being used in croatia in tyool 2018.

It's also being used in the first world. Just tends to the reserved for extreme cases, iirc.

Hope you get away from that hellhole soon!

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

Tbh to get fatbeard to stop with the drugs permanently will probably have to involve him not knowing where to get them. And to strictly control his medication intake if it's stuff he can get high off. And Croatia is unfortunately a place where you can get drugs literally everywhere and doesn't seem to have social workers to regulate his meds.

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

Or another big drug bender for that matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

This thread has been a wild ride. Stay safe fatbeard.