Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I hope you're doing well, please try not to die on Sunday lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Glad you're ok tell Mr Weed's wife thanks for helping you guys not die on behalf of the internet, great posting as always man.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

Now I'm going to proceed with an update. And oh boy, do I have a story for you.

:yeshaha:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
This is the greatest thread

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
You doing alright man?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I think that depends on how much you want to get boned by an elderly woman

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
That house is weed clean, the best kind of clean, don’t listen to these nerds

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Just make a loot box company for Soviet Eastern European swag

Sweet I got a boom box

Oh gently caress I got uranium

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Mocking Bird posted:

Hi everyone!

I have some thoughts and feelings about this thread, and I would like to give you all the opportunity to suggest New Rules for this thread that don't support someone's descent into madness and death via overdose.

You have 48 hours, after which I will implement the new rules (if they address the above issue) or I will lock and gas this thread.

This is the only good thread in E/N and dude has been through more than most people could ever handle. Make a rule yourself if you hate it so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
F