Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

How do I not burn this money on beer&cigs in the following days? Now that's something to think about.

you could give that to the power compnay.

then you only need $200 more!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

buy $50 of hot dogs
and $50 of buns

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Veskit posted:

I thought this asshat was sober.

that's what he thought too, and then the phenazepam wore off :v:

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

buy $50 of hot dogs
and $50 of buns

I want to revise this to include pickles, but I'm too lazy to redo the math and you're probably neck deep in fresh empties full of cigarette butts

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

i think it's mostly that a paper mill is full of machines that want to kill you and will do so in a split second

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Forget the hot dogs and buns, actually
just do $100 of pickles and eat them all on youtube

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

A gallon-sized jar of whole pickles is something to behold. The jar is the size of a small aquarium. The fat green pickles, floating in swampy juice, look reptilian, their shapes exaggerated by the glass. It weighs 12 pounds, too big to carry with one hand. The gallon jar of pickles is a display of abundance and excess; it is entrancing, and also vaguely unsettling. This is the product that Wal-Mart fell in love with: Vlasic's gallon jar of pickles.

Wal-Mart priced it at $2.97

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Street Horrrsing posted:

That did not happen, at all, in the slightest

the part where he asked the tenant for money, you mean

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

In all, gently caress gently caress gently caress. 3/10 probably wouldn't do it again.

You're doing it right now, aren't you?

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

2 liters of trippel? hmmm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005