Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

Well the guy from the apt called me up this morning (at 5:30) and gave me 100 euros which is half the rent and said that hes gonna give me the rest in a few days. Even better, tommorrow I'm ostensibly getting some money from my sketchy friend who lives next door. Not sure how much hes gonna fork over but at this point I need every coin to make ends meet.

How do I not burn this money on beer&cigs in the following days? Now that's something to think about.

The source of the stink was my nylon vest which wasn't washed since 2009. Got some puke on that fucker so I guess it's going down!

post pics of said vest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Drug dealers make money a lot I here.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sigma-X posted:

If you eat $100 of pickles on youtube, providing documentation of the pickle cost and video documentation of each pickle being consumed, repeating at least 10 times during the video "I make bad life choices with my money, I am eating my rent money in pickles instead of saving it for rent." I will paypal you or the paypal address of your choosing $150USD.

Problem solved

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sigma-X posted:

I'm OK if the OP buys some fancy gourmet pickles that cost $20 each, or if he spreads his consumption over a number of days. The important thing is the bulletproof documentation of the expenditure and the recurring theme of confirming to the viewer that he makes bad life decisions.

Let's let op respond. He can make worse choices here.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

Update: I got the money!
I managed to sell a video card I didn't really need and I got the other half of rent for March from the tenant this afternoon. Things clicked together all of a sudden - now I have $450 at my disposal, and it's getting even better: the other kid is going to pay his rent any day now, and I'm also expecting around $800 in tax returns. The "problematic" tenant is going to pay the rent for April in the following few days, maybe he'll have to borrow money from his mom once again, who knows.

The essence of the problem with the tenant is that his boss isn't paying him out - getting a job in Croatia is easy enough, but actually getting paid for your work is a black art. The guy just got his paycheck for January (!!!) and he's telling me that the owner of the cafe where he's working is currently being sued by the state attorney for tax evasion, and that the case is probably going to get thrown out of court eventually due to the expiration/state of limitations.

If you're working in Croatia and not getting paid, there is literally noone you can complain to. Well, except maybe the state attorney, but the only thing you'll accomplish is that you'll get yourself fired and you'll never get to see the money your employer owes you. The juridical system is glacially slow and employers are very well aware of this, so the abuse of the system (and workers) is rampant.

how much is that in heroin? Your going to blow all of that again aren't you?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
What'd the chair taste like?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Phthisis posted:

is there any reason why he might NOT kill you?

to continue paying a lifelong bill, duh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I missed two payments by ACcident , oops.

Your a scum bag