Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

szary posted:

Hey fellow Eastern bloc buddy, we got the same kind of mammoth apartment buildings in my country, except uglier:

(the other side looks even worse).

Also I'm insanely jealous of your English skills, initially I thought you were an expat living in Croatia but instead you're a junkie high-school dropout who learned the language by reading Wikipedia articles :negative:

If it makes you feel any better, it didn't make him any good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

You decided to abuse painkillers now?
gently caress it, I refuse to believe this person is real.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

If he is real, and that's a big if, then this thread is probably worse for him. We keep celebrating his crazy poo poo; it's like reinforcing your dog's trait of making GBS threads on your bed.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Just don't present them as fact, since it's pretty obvious you're full of poo poo.
But still enjoyable.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Please don't throw your money to someone that is probably making everything up.
In the unlikely case that the story is true, this is a person with a crippling addiction who apparently enjoys torturing small animals. Don't enable his crackhead rear end.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

Woah, get a load of this guy. Please tell me about the time I tortured small animals because heck, I sure as hell can't remember any such incident.

What do you call throwing a live mouse into a garbage compactor, you massive failure of a human being?

And then there was an incident when I caught a mouse on a glue trap I made. I picked up the mouse and went to the bathroom to drown the fucker in the toilet bowl, but judging from a stream of heavy grunting emanating from the stall, the toilet was very much in use. I felt like a complete moron, holding a sticky mouse (everybody wanted to see the catch), so I just dumped the little bastard (mouse w/trap) right into the garbage compactor and got it over with. :)

Either you're making it up, or you seriously think it's funny to kill an animal like that. Either way, you truly deserve this alleged lovely life.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

gently caress the ROW posted:

why would you want the mouse to keep suffering in the trap? Also can there please be a forum rule against begging for paypal donations in every other thread OH WAIT pretty sure thats already a rule

There are more humane ways to terminate the mouse (which was in a glue trap) than a loving garbage compactor.

Sorry if it was a derail from the thread, but this rear end in a top hat seemed to seriously enjoy doing that. gently caress him.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

NotAnArtist posted:

Who hurt you so, friend?

You're right. None of my business.

Carry on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Let me begin this post by saying that I got the latest MRI scans and had an appointment with my onco this Friday. The news is really good, the cancer is in stable remission and I should be thrilled about this obviously, but I'm not happy. I counted on this cancer thing to claim my life in a few years without having to guilt trip my friends and family about committing suicide.

I belatedly realized that I've been self-medicating with drugs and booze because my psych treatment is not working. It's true that I've come a long way since my shut-in hikikomori days, but I'm still subconsciously afraid of interpersonal relations and the real world in general, and while drugs&booze make me not care about these things, it's hardly a solution to the towering pile of emotional baggage I've on my back.

Good thing I have a shrink appointment on Monday, I'll ask my doc to switch my antidepressants from Escitalopram back to Maprotiline. I have used Maprotiline in the past and it worked very well, apart from the fact that it gave me a bad tooth (this is a common side effect) and back then I cared about my teeth a tad too much to stick with Maprotiline in the long run. I can't even remember which doc wrote me an Escitalopram perscription, the stuff does work but at the end of the day I'm left with a very vague and empty feeling. I tend to start freaking about about the most random of things, and negative and obsessive thoughts form into a feedback loop from which I'm not able to break free - at the present moment, I'm horribly afraid of running water which makes showering a horrible ordeal which I'm able to stomach maybe once a week, and I usually have to get high as gently caress just so I'd be able to step in the shower of doom. Today I washed my smelly armpits but I sure as hell ain't setting a foot into that unholy shower. I'm sure I was supposed to be born as a cat, God changed his mind at the last moment.

The shower hasn't wronged me one bit though. It's just that the shower has become an object of an Ulillilliac obsession. Another obsession, which lead to agoraphobia, is my fear that I'll poo poo my pants in public yet again - so now I've completely stopped going outside, or when the situation calls it, I carry a full roll of toilet paper with myself in case of Code Brown.

I realized that I'm hiding behind drugs which make me not give a rat's rear end about my wretched life. There's a lot of stuff that needs to be addressed, and this thread is obviously not the place for it. I often jokingly say that I'm collecting diagnoses like Pokemon cards, there is just so much wrong in my head that literally all of my therapists have been dumbfounded with the amount and magnitude of weapons-grade WTF. I know people will call me a liar for telling you this, but at the age 5 I made a jailbreak from the kindergarten, took a hostage (a derpy kid my age) and went on a grand tour of Zagreb before getting partyvanned at the airport several hours later. This started a long battle with psychiatrists, they put me on Thioridazine antipsychotic and my mom was forced to take me to regular psychiatric evaluations afterwards. What a way to get started in this world! :haw:

Okay, sorry for getting gooey here. I'm off the sauce and I don't have the money to buy a single bottle of hobo beer, and I'm kinda freaking out. I know if I started drinking beer now, in a few minutes I'd be "so what the gently caress is the deal with this poo poo?", like hundreds of times before, I just seem never to learn - I'd get marginally tipsy and then a profound sense of self-loathing would set in... and this can only be fought away with Tramadol. And so the cycle begins anew.

Really, at this point, I have no business asking for money from goons. Maybe after I've done away with the cycle of addiction, but sure as hell not right now. And things will be getting better I believe. :chord:

Escitalopram causes dependency. If you do get off it you need to cut down on it very slowly or you'll feel like poo poo and possibly kill yourself or do something similarly stupid.

Congratulations on the remission.