Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

some say he's a rude dude with a crude 'tude
Reddit has a community for lovely losers looking for microloans to pay the bills, /borrow or something, I forgot what it is exactly, you'll have to find it yourself

hth op

Millow fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Mar 31, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

I think you`re giving the Croatian courts a little too much credit here

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

Dude, you should find some recycling bins to stake out, and raid them and steal the empties before they get picked up on garbage day. Do they have garbage day in Croatia? Or do you just burn everything in a ditch? That way you could just get a whole bunch at once instead rummaging through loving bus stop garbage cans.

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

How many zlotys is one of those two liters of terrible beer in a plastic pop bottle? I'd buy you one of those.

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

Rap Music and Dope posted:

Do they do heroin in Croatia?

I'm pretty sure ASF got off of H at some point before he made this thread. I remember him posting about it in another thread.

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

Wikipedia posted:

Maprotiline

Side effects:
Seizures (at high doses)

Maprotiline has no known potential for abuse and psychological dependence.

???

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

I recently spent several days in a soviet shithole apartment in Prague and I think we had the same elevator. It was only rated for three people and could barely fit me and my friend. It was slow as hell and every time I took it I panicked a little about getting stuck in there

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

We also drank a lot of cat piss beer as well. It was called Branik, came in a 2L bottle and cost like $2.50 CAD. People would give us dirty looks when we bought it. I thought it was pretty good though

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

An appropriate song...

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

I am happy those dastardly Slovenes finally gave you what's yours and you used it to pay your debts. That was very honourable, treat yourself to a big bottle of lovely beer to go with those Xanax's (but not too much!)

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

What happened to your parents?

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

You sure about this? Croatian psych ward doesn't really conjure up a good image, even the psych ward's in North America is pretty loving dismal.

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

Sorry about the sharts buddy. Never trust a fart, especially if you aren't feeling that great. Also consider keeping some loperamide on hand, it can be a lifesaver. Also have you ever considered that maybe your bowel problems are due to the drinking? If you are drinking beer and liquor on a daily or near daily basis it's a pretty well known fact that you're going to be making GBS threads liquid most of the time.

I wouldn't get too worried about the whole racist stuff. You live in Croatia dude.

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

gently caress the ROW posted:

I didn't even see the part about 20 xan bars Jesus Christ. I'm pretty sure a couple hundred milligrams would have a good chance of killing most people, not to mention the absurd amount of damage you'd do to whichever of the filtering organs handles that

You can't really OD on Xanax/Benzodiazepines by themselves, you might just time travel ahead of time for a week, definitely do not drive a car or operate heavy machinery or whatever though. That being said you can for sure body yourself if you mix them with other downers like booze or opiates. Like if instead of "20 Xanax and a mug of beer" it was "20 Xanax and a bottle of vodka" he'd probably be getting chewed on by the rats in his apartment right now. Come on ASF, I'm sure you know this poo poo, don't be a retard and take 20 loving Xanax.

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

Saros posted:

Wasn't there a thread a while back here where a guy OD'd on Immodium and died. I forget what he was trying to mix it with but please take care fatbeard.

I think ASF's junk days are behind him so you don't really need to worry about him ODing on Imodium. He knows what he's talking about as using it for some H withdrawal relief. You can probably take 10 pills of Imodium and be fine. Here's a video of a dude taking 100 of them (out of a daily dose of 400???). This guy is dead by the way, he had tons of health problems though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFavmKiGiNs

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

I've been spending the past few weeks drinking to no end - 1L of vodka per day, combined with three packs of smokes per day. My lungs and liver LOVE ME, I know. :ughh:
Fortunately I decided that what's too much really is too much and I stopped drinking liquor, save for an occasional beer, and I've cut back on the smokes as well.

That doesn't really add up. You're drinking a liter of vodka a day for a few weeks (that's a hellacious bender dude, you must feel like garbage) and then you can just quit cold turkey when you feel like it without having DT's or at the very least severe alcohol withdrawal? Whatever, I think you should probably avoid vodka all together and just stick to beer from now on, especially if you're consistently eating handfuls of biperiden and Xanax.

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

Jesus Christ dude you were lovely melena? That's really bad. But I'm sure you already know that, you're a smart guy. Congrats on actually successfully tapering. Also congrats on being cancer free.

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

It's good that you're getting a referral to see a GI. I had diarrhea myself for many years and while I knew it wasn't normal, I wasn't really motivated to do anything about it. Only once I started making GBS threads blood 10 times a day did a I seek treatment and I ended up finding out that I had Crohn's. It was a rough ride but I got put on some meds and things are a lot better now.

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

redreader posted:

FWIW this is my favourite thread on the forums. PLEASE keep posting. Whether you get better, worse, I want to know. I think your thread is the best!

Word, I love hearing about your escapades. The photos you took on the last page were good too.

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

How about an update? What does a destitute Croatian Xmas look like?

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

I ate 40 xannies, which are downers, and two packs of codeine (an opiate)

You keep doing this poo poo you're going to end up in a box dude.

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

I'm having trouble believing you took 10mg of Xanax and remember everything that happened

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

Not really. I slept for 17 hours and woke up today at 4:30 in the morning. Got some bootleg tobacco from Mr. Weed and accidentally discovered half a forgotten beer bottle in the fridge, truth to be told it has fizzled out completely but it was reasonably okay to drink, so I'm doing just fine.

At least it was cold. I've definitely been guilty of drinking 12 hour old half drank warm beer.

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

2017 didn't begin very well for me. Mr. Weed and I had a classic Slav kitchen party, we were smoking and he was playing his guitar. But then something bad happened, I believe that my body was still packed with benzos, and in combination with weed, this seems to have caused an extreme blood pressure drop in my body, I became woozy and sick and could barely stagger across the hall to my apartment, collapsed fully dressed onto my bed and laid motionless for three hours to allow the blood pressure in my body to recover. I was extremely dizzy (and not in a good way), and I didn't even smoke that much, a couple of puffs and that was it. The whole thing felt like an oncoming seizure. Never thought that benzos and weed could interact in such a way. I then fell asleep, only to be woken by gunfire around midnight, I then took some pills and passed out again. It's now around 6:15 in the morning, I woke up all by myself because I had a series of nightmares and frankly, even though I'm tired as all hell I'd rather be awake.

Later on I'll be going to Granny's to change the lightbulb in her bathroom (you can't really expect an 89 year old woman to climb the ladder and fiddle around with lightbulbs.)

This could be your body manifesting physical panic attack symptoms, I've definitely had it happen to me from weed before (some people call it "greening out"). But yeah, valium has a long rear end half life, could have been that too, who knows. But you kind of have to expect this kind of poo poo to happen if you're going to be taking pills by the bottle, right? The nightmares are probably GABA rebound. Do you really want to see the horrors of benzo withdrawal?

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

I said I'd paypal you enough to buy a bottle of big lovely beer a long time ago and I'll do it now. But, what I want in return is:

I learned this trick in the Army.

You were in the army? How is this only coming out now? You have to post some funny stories, I'm sure you've got some.

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

Yep, PayPal is still loving garbage. I'll get it to you once I figure this bullshit out.

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

Precisely zero. :cripes:

I was going to send you dough, maybe that's why I was getting an error. I get that it's embarrassing but I wouldn't mind contributing to you getting some new shoes. I like the pictures and the stories, this thread has been a great entertainment for me but I ultimately want you to get better.

Re: working with bowel problems:

I have Crohn's disease. It came very close to ruining my life a bunch of times but you just have to persevere, I managed to graduate from a university program, moved to another town for a post-grad program, and got a job and all the time I was making GBS threads my guts out. You can do it man, it's just hard.

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

If you want to send me your address (username at gmail.com) I could send you a care package from here in Canada instead. I don't have any extra shoes but I could definitely send you some cool and funny poo poo.

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

That looks like some kind of testament to North American Aboriginals (especially with the moose and the bear) but I guess they painted Africans instead??

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

I meant you actual physical address, check your email.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Feb 4, 2017

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

spankmeister posted:

I love not being able to edit.

Anyway.

My uncle was in the Dutch army in the 90's as a procurement officer and there was a shipment of 3 tons of breakfast porridge that got a tiny amount of bird poop on it. They were going to destroy all of the 3 tons but instead he wanted to send it to Bosnia (Same diff as Croatia amirite). He got indignant when they didn't want the shat-on porridge lol.

Reminds me of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8I1ImzoXvU

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

Package is in the mail buddy. Didn't expect it to cost me 80 bones to send 3.3kg to Croatia but whatever. Hopefully it clears customs ;)

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

Oh yeah, I guess I forgot to post the tracking number for that package I forgot I sent you.

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e2s1

CC202636740CA

I don't really even remember everything I put in there because I assembled and shipped this in the midst of a weekend Etizolam binge so it'll be a surprise for me too!

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

I think your package should be arriving soon. I hope it clears customs. My memory is coming back to me. Check all of the contents carefully. I... put drugs in there. I hope you don't get sent to a gulag or anything.

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

No pills (I don't think) but I just wrote on the customs slip "Canadian souvenirs" and declared the value as $20 so hopefully you shouldn't have any problems. They told me at the post office it would take three weeks so we'll see.

Also looking at the slip, I wrote "Croatio" instead of Croatia for the country but I'm sure they'll get it.

Millow fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Feb 5, 2017

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

Tracking info tells me that the package arrived in Zagreb today! It's currently stewing at the central post office, and it will most likely be delivered to me on Monday. By some miracle, 20th February is my birthday. Even if you deliberately timed when to send out the parcel, you probably wouldn't strike the bullseye - my birthday. :)

Nice buddy. At this point I've pretty much totally forgot what I put in there, but lets just be hopeful it clears customs. I do remember that I put a few cans of some Canadian brews in there, hopefully they didn't bust open. Looking back on it I probably should have wrote "FRAGILE" on the box but etizolam, etc. I declared the value as $20 Canadian dollars, I hope you don't get hit with any kind of duty/customs taxes.

edit: Happy birthday buddy! Hope you get it on Monday.

Millow fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Feb 18, 2017

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

Happy it arrived all intact man. Honestly I think I just used the newspapers to fill the box instead of buying bubble-wrap or whatever, but I can't remember my motivation at this time. Enjoy :)

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

Efexeye posted:

i wouldnt say fifty but crossing the border from michigan into sarnia or windsor is essentially like going back in time 10-20 years

Except for all those parts of Michigan that look like Aleppo

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

Sup buddy? How's it going?

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

Don't ride your bike hosed up man. I've cracked a rib, gotten road rash on my head (multiple times) and arms before I learned that lesson for good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

drat dude, you are definitely handsome. With some nicer clothes (I know those are work clothes) and a trim on the beard I think you could definitely find women who are attracted to you. Just probably don't tell them about all the drugs