Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

5k yo
:toxx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

dayum

e: I just did my first 2100 words just now yo.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Do we post our dumb poo poo here, because I wrote a dumb poo poo story already.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

2300 yo.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

Yo, serious question: anybody know any good mags currently taking open submissions? Looking for 3-4K, paid obviously much better than unpaid. I'm tossing up Clarkesworld or Terraform for this month but I'll take other suggestions.

What kind of a story is it?

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Is that graph from Scrivener?

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Sounds like communist talk to me.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Martello posted:

:swoon:

realtalk pls share the doc with me thanks

same

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

I'm at 3500, I just gotta knock some more words out before the end of the month.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

angel opportunity posted:

Seb told me to check it but you're right I guess...maybe people should just self-report their failures? Seems kind of lame but I don't know if there's a better way?

I say check it. Even if you cheat by showing old work, you can't keep doing it forever and you're probably super pathetic anyway. Basically, no reason to make it super easy to lie and if there's zero accountability this thread will die an early death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

I wrote a short called ''A Devil Lay Here'' which I just sent to Fantasy & Science Fiction, 2300 words.
My TD entry for Wizard week was 1200 or so.
My TD entry for this week came out to 1500 words.

Link available to anyone who wants it, catch me on IRC.

• Locked thread