Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
:toxx: 5k words :toxx:

I will write short stories and then I will top up the limit with low-effort haiku, which is the only kind of haiku.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward

angel opportunity posted:

5,411 words right now, what about you?

:eyepop: chuck tingle levels of productivity right there

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
Weekend is best for me, otherwise some time around 10-11 PM GMT as I never know when I'll be off work these days.

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
personally i prefer the haptic feedback of pen and paper

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
Almost there! For my final 2.5k words I shall write a story where Johny Twiddlethumb learns the magic of counting to 2,500.

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
but who watches the watchmen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
First draft of one and a half rewrites of my TD scifi story
I got distracted by the idea to a detective story so here's the first draft of the intro
(I'll deactivate sharing again once I'm crossed off the list.)

4490+645
=5135 words

Threw in some extra because there's some notes in the middle of the first one and I don't know how much any non-story stuff counts seriously whatever. For my next trick I'll write 5k in a month again, but maybe not across two binge sessions in the last four days thank you for listening.

• Locked thread