Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fumblemouse
Mar 21, 2013

STANDARD
DEVIANT
Grimey Drawer
In with the :toxx: for 4k. Starting small so I can pace myself (and use any overflow for next month :effortless:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumblemouse
Mar 21, 2013

STANDARD
DEVIANT
Grimey Drawer
I have eleventy one hundred words on the topic of elves vs psychics: (part one - psychics). I also have a busted adapter in my bag that should hopefully be replaced today to enable further word eruptations.

Fumblemouse
Mar 21, 2013

STANDARD
DEVIANT
Grimey Drawer
I'm not on the list on the OP even though I totally signed up on the first page, because Sebmojo is a harsh and merciless cybertyrant in need of a good heartmelting by the power of the Loves (An all-girl pop band from sunny Bristol). Link sent to SysAngel to validate.

Anyhow. I made my 4k at 6:30am this morning and even though it's an increditerrible mashup of vacillating voice I think there's a germ of an idea that will make me millions, so, I'm pretty chuffed. I'm actually kind of keen to find out what happens next, which I guess is the desired outcome for continuing next month.

Sebmojo - 'borg up and write something else already. You were at 500 a week ago.

Fumblemouse
Mar 21, 2013

STANDARD
DEVIANT
Grimey Drawer

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

I'm still 2k down, but I've got a whole day. I can do this. Just gotta knuckle the gently caress down.

Fumblemouse
Mar 21, 2013

STANDARD
DEVIANT
Grimey Drawer
Is this really that much of worry? I think angel opportunity is sufficiently savvy to figure that if (for example) someone PMs a link rather than posts it in-thread then that person probably doesn't feel their work is ready for primetime and/or comments from the peanut gallery.

I think a cursory scan to make sure it's not a copy and paste of War and Peace, with the understanding any links or versions will not be secretly shared with Penguin / Your parents/ random IRC folks should be sufficient. Crabrock, you may be of unimpeachable character, but if folks are going to sign up for a toxx, the standard for meeting it should be consistent for everyone, reachable and verifiable to some degree.

In my fantasically, incredibly humble opinion, obvs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumblemouse
Mar 21, 2013

STANDARD
DEVIANT
Grimey Drawer

Entenzahn posted:

but who watches the watchmen

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

We'll just have to go back to the regular gay agenda.

I admit it. I watched Watchmen twice for the gigantic blue penis.

Fumblemouse fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Apr 30, 2015

• Locked thread