Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ol Sweepy
Nov 28, 2005

Safety First
I've got a pretty free and open Easter. I'm IN :toxx: 4k

Ol Sweepy fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Mar 31, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ol Sweepy
Nov 28, 2005

Safety First
I'm an Aus goon but I can try and be sneaky at work since my job doesn't matter that much.
I am on the grand count of 0 words after being awesome and getting hit by a car whilst riding my bike.

I'll just have to get up early for work the next couple of days and knock out a few 1000 before the boss gets in.

Ol Sweepy
Nov 28, 2005

Safety First

crabrock posted:

Google spreadsheet.

This is a great idea and I am angry that I didn't think to do this for myself.

Ol Sweepy
Nov 28, 2005

Safety First

Sitting Here posted:

But I have to assume the rest of you lot are uselessly chewing cud with a disturbingly vacant look in your eyes.

Yup.

Been working on about 3 different projects because I lack the ability to focus on just one idea. Two of them will probably be combined into a series later or something since I stole my earth apocalypse scenario from one to use in the other. Which wasn't the original plan but I just switch my brain off and wrote. So I'll worry about making them congruent later.

Almost at the 2500 mark between the 3 of them. I think I'll be happy if I can get just one of them to the 4000 mark by the 30th.

I'll probably get the shits and start again on something COMPLETELY different a day before deadline like I've done with some of my Thunderdome entries in the past.

Ol Sweepy
Nov 28, 2005

Safety First
My 4000 words will be pretty rough and unpolished but they will be new. At the moment I just have a wordpile of character arcs, introductions and world building. No idea what I am going to do with them yet. Mostly just writing for the sake of writing and I will try to bring it all together into something coherent later.

<1000 words to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ol Sweepy
Nov 28, 2005

Safety First
Fools March? Not this fool 4010 Words

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jAkYgHXTjY3dnnwUqdksOcyxRGFlYGAscMV52N0wGdA/edit?usp=sharing

No real beginning middle or end anywhere here yet. Just writing some scenarios/scenes for a Scifi idea in my head.

All very rough, some of the scenes are incomplete and unsorted.

I have the propensity to over analyse each sentence as I type it. So this was an attempt to get me out of that habit.

• Locked thread