Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

ScreamingLlama posted:

I hereby register my strenuous objection to this part of the OP on the grounds that you are going too loving far. We (yes, we, there's still plenty of Dems) are still a party as far as the AEC is concerned, and until remain so until such time as the party is actually deregistered. Also stop being a bunch of shitlords carrying on about something that happened twenty years ago that half of today's party membership had no loving control over (due to, you know, being children at the time).

Gods preserve me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Graic Gabtar posted:

I read out these kind of posts to my wife and friends.

They have been keeping us laughing for weeks now.

I know there was another Auspol guy who said this. I want to say the guy whose dad chose to be poor.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

can you actually imagine being one of these people

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

bowmore posted:

Woolworths are cunts though

true

but so is the guy who thinks 'yessssss, my car is the perfect place to complain about a meatloaf'

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Orkin Mang posted:

*cries at macros of the milky with carl sagan quotes in them*

Uhhh

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Comstar posted:

I would expect a 10% tax on Steam/GOG/Netflix etc would just encourage everyone to pay 5 bucks a month for a VPN, seeing as it would be cheaper.

Steam might ban you forever if you pay for a game from outside your geographic region (through their client). I've heard they're pretty good at detecting it, too.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Graic Gabtar posted:

Valve doesn't care.

lmao

Valve certainly does care if you're using a VPN to purchase cheaper games through their client because you're essentially robbing them of some of their income

Note: this is different to having them gifted or buying them from a third party - they don't care about that

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Redwolf posted:

Avshalom could you maybe gently caress right off and just stick to being a worthless toxic cancer in the chat thread.

lmao

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Redwolf posted:

Yeah, go ahead and walk that back you loving scumbag.

fight fight fight fiGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

stop responding to negligent jfc

• Locked thread