Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

lol the country is fed up with your safe spaces and trigger warnings you useless special snowflakes, send the sjws to mexico

Graic Gabtar posted:

If only they had of been able to put more into super.

loving Kill Your Are Self

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

lol the country is fed up with your safe spaces and trigger warnings you useless special snowflakes, send the sjws to mexico
Apparently the Bali 9 duo have til may 12th until their fate is decided, you heard it first from QandA!!

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Ahhh the old driving vs public transport debate.. This is one of my favourites to hear people discuss.

As a motorbike rider, I pay no more than $20 a week on fuel, regardless of how many trips into Uni or work that I need to make. I also have owned the same bike for 3 years which initially cost $6,000, and it's value will hold at the 4k mark until I'm ready to upgrade. Upkeep and maintenance costs are extremely low, thanks to having a small capacity bike (250cc).

Parking is also an issue I never have to contend with, nor pay any amount of money for, ever. And traffic is almost a non-existent concept thanks to lane splitting/filtering, so I rarely am late due to traffic unless there is a severe accident stopping all traffic.

It is also a known method of improving brain-elasticity which results in a lower risk factor in regards to developing depression, and I'm never tired once arriving at work/Uni thanks to practically being at war every time I'm on the roads. Soccer mums, distracted fools and simple idiots are a danger to us all, however...

Anyway there's my great situation in regards to movement of my person, carry on as you were.

Ps. gently caress this god drat system/country/treatment of human beings.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

I cycle sometimes too don't get me wrong, but it's actually more dangerous, I find, than having my very loud exhaust alert terrible drivers of my presence..

Also yeah I came across as smug, but gently caress it so many people complain about things they can actively change it's pathetic..

Have a great day all, except for craigpissdick.. :)

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

freebooter posted:

True, but Recordial forgot the most important part of riding a motorcycle: it's cool.

Yeah haha I figured I was already coming across quite smugly, so I didn't bother mentioning how great it makes you feel etc, and how cool it is in general lol.

Carry on everyone.

• Locked thread