Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jibs Monteef
Dec 13, 2009

Pickled Tink posted:

We haven't yet gotten the most important perspective of all: That of First Dog on the Moon. Fortunately I shall now remedy this.

m8 you're worse than IWC

you're a stirrer, m8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jibs Monteef
Dec 13, 2009

Murodese posted:

Who was it that worked for the AEC? Got a question I need to ask, some vote counts are missing.

I used to work for the WAEC, but I don't think I'm the one you're thinking of! Feel free to chuck me a PM though.

Jibs Monteef
Dec 13, 2009

norp posted:

You shoulda heard them bitch when it was connecting through with Armadale instead of midland during the undergrounding work in the city.
All the hobos that ride up and down the Armadale line suddenly got dumped in freo

yes, because the midland line is super wealthy and very different to the armadale line

• Locked thread