Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Ship Rim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

NoNostalgia4Grover posted:

shim response to ban:

oy vey :israel:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

http://i.ucrazy.ru/files/i/2013.11.9/1384008984_2.gif :nws:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

verboden

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Let's keep this :nws: train going.

http://clipiki.ru/video/244631/Katee-Life-in-Miami

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
if you think i'm clicking something with a .ru address you're high

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
the gently caress with all these russian links? you phishing for credit cards or something?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

YHWH loving drat it

I forgot I had a gift cert a goon gave me the last time that human being mod ralp got ban happy. :kiddo:

I'll be hosed if I give these mooks a loving scheckel for the privilige of mocking the den of autistic bronie pedophile manchildren that isn't GiP or the parts of GiP (Looking at you Wasabi and co) that are autistic bronie pedophilic manchildren.

Goddamn I really dislike you Ralp.

Didn't know comedy was banned in A/T though, it's admittedly been a while since I had graced it's denizens with my Torah "teachings."

Whoops. :ohdear:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
welcome back friend

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
N4I, I don't ask for much but..

Avatar, por favor? (That's illegal immigrant for: "Don't shoot, I'm escaping the Zeta's and only require warning shots", or legal immigrant for: "please") I feel naked without it.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I'm back from my bike excursion.

I'm getting a PhD in Nursing, so if there's a hospital around I can do that, or probably do some kind of academic work since my research is focused on physical activity/public health.

I cycle a lot and can tolerate hippies

My bear will eat hippies though if they trespass on my freedom land.

Oh and I'm super privileged white so I should fit in.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

I wasn't gone long, just took a nap and awoke to see that Ralp still hates Orthodox Jews, The U.S. Military, Freedom of Speech, and comedy.

I would much rather have awoke to the quickening TBQH.

But thanks, brother.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

N4I, I don't ask for much but..

Avatar, por favor? (That's illegal immigrant for: "Don't shoot, I'm escaping the Zeta's and only require warning shots", or legal immigrant for: "please") I feel naked without it.

I'll see what I can do but I wouldn't count on it (politics, etc) -- maybe one of your fellows is feeling generous

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

MurderBot posted:

I'm getting a PhD in Nursing, so if there's a hospital around I can do that, or probably do some kind of academic work since my research is focused on physical activity/public health.

Whats your PhD going to specialize in, nursing wise?

I got a goddamn family of DNP's and PhD nurses. Hell, half are professors in some of the PhD programs in AL/TX.

You paying for it is the GI bill?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

EBB should draw shim a proper AV.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

One that captures his essence.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I'll see what I can do but I wouldn't count on it (politics, etc) -- maybe one of your fellows is feeling generous

Dude.

You gave half this forum random favors, and I even went out of my way to leave GiP and lobbied to get you Mod'd.

Don't see what you can do, pay it back so you can get to paying it forward, brother.

Please? :ohdear:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Do you want a new "feels good" av? Ideas for a flavor?

I've got unemployed time, which is just as good as old man time. I can crank out avatars.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Shim cannot be banned. He is the beating heart of GiP, the funnel through which all out collective hate and anger. The avatar of the Joe.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Make him an AV and I'll make it happen.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Whats your PhD going to specialize in, nursing wise?

I got a goddamn family of DNP's and PhD nurses. Hell, half are professors in some of the PhD programs in AL/TX.

You paying for it is the GI bill?

the G.I billed paid for my nursing degree and 3/4th's of my Masters. My wife works at the Univ I'm attending so I get like 8 credits covered, and each semester is between 9 to 11 *9/11 CONSPIRACY* credits.

My masters degree looked at barriers to physical activity within nursing, as well as barriers to counseling patients on physical activity. I just started so I figure I'll try and branch out a bit on barriers or delve more into physical activity/nutrition education at the nursing school level.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Working on something...give me a bit

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Working on something...give me a bit

already got it brah

this way ralp wont get mad when you use slurs for your people

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

already got it brah

this way ralp wont get mad when you use slurs for your people

ten steps ahead of you

Option 1:

Option 2 (needs cropping):

Option 3 (needs cropping, no transparancy):

Seriously did these before I saw your post

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Hahaha fishmech is the OP.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

ten steps ahead of you

Option 1:

ten steps ahead of you

Option 1:

Give the bald Jew a Bob Ross Afro and in the background have it raining structural steel beams and burning 55 gallon drums of clearly marked JP-8 and have him smearing Muslim baby blood on his face. To emphasize this point have a small container marked "Dirty Brown baby blood" open and half used nearby.

N4I can you bring back my hitler breed them out gang tag? That shouldn't have gone with Ralph faggoty ban should it? Wtf?

Also can anyone tell me what is in he background of those above AV's? It looks like it needs capturing and/or lynching.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

N4I can you bring back my hitler breed them out gang tag? That shouldn't have gone with Ralph faggoty ban should it? Wtf?

put this url http://fi.somethingawful.com/images/avatars/gt-hitler.gif in img tags in the text box to get the gangtag m8

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Give the bald Jew a Bob Ross Afro and in the background have it raining structural steel beams and burning 55 gallon drums of clearly marked JP-8 and have him smearing Muslim baby blood on his face. To emphasize this point have a small container marked "Dirty Brown baby blood" open and half used nearby.

Jew it yourself

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Welcome back, Shim. Now change your name to der ewige Jude

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Welcome back, Shim

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Link please tia

Ah jeeze, it was like a year or two ago. It started out with the idea of a place to discuss safe, sane, consensual bondage and how many people you should invite to your munch, but quickly devolved into people discussing the weird things they were doing/having done to their balls, descriptions of "sexual play" that constituted rape in all 50 states, and one guy who kept posting photos of himself chained up & covered in piss in various basements. I think it was bowdlerized from the forums after the mods realized it was going to be Exhibit A at someone's trial.

Have a few consolation prizes:
The Kinky Sex Megathread (furrydom, defending furrydom as a kink, murder/corpsefucking fantasies, and someone talking about how he continually imagines consuming the flesh of women on pages 8, 9, 10. The opportunity to find out which goons who you have been having normal conversations with for years like having their buttholes whipped throughout.)

Ask Me About Owning a Slave Total Power Exchange (Requires archives, I remember it mainly being boring except for goons really not like the word "slave" and some resulting meltdowns.)

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Can Ralp get banned for banning a True JewTM in an A/T thread about Jews?

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
To be fair, calling out reform Jews as the slutty, saddlebacking cheerleaders of the Chosen People technically isn't a question about someone's religion.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Also can anyone tell me what is in he background of those above AV's? It looks like it needs capturing and/or lynching.

I think it was some stupid head floating in a bubble from Star Trek. IIRC someone made a mean face at it and it floated away.

Edit: Sweet titties in that ru video.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Shim, whats your email dude I got some poo poo for you

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Godholio posted:

Edit: Sweet titties in that ru video.

That chick's got an army of white knights who report any unauthorized video of her in the hopes that she will repay the favor.

She's got nice tits tho.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Booblord Zagats posted:

Shim, whats your email dude I got some poo poo for you

anoanon941 at yahoo dot com

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Much like Goering I have zero artistic ability beyond the more controversial written and/or spoken word I'm afraid.

:(

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Much like Goering I have zero artistic ability beyond the more controversial written and/or spoken word I'm afraid.

:(

Do you also have a Morphine addiction?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Don't worry, princess. I will get your gang tag too. Part of the AV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

MurderBot posted:

I can't believe I'm actually going to say this, but you sound like a better fit for Portland. Also Corvallis isn't THAT hippie. Eugene is far worse as far as that goes. There is a hospital in corvallis, but again there are more in Portland, to include the VA hospital if you get really desperate.

As far as research n poo poo goes, OHSU is also in Portland and is a pretty respectable hospital/medical university.

Tl; dr I'd be nervous about your job prospects in Corvallis, it's really quitw small for a college town, and all of Oregon is white (or brown) as gently caress.

• Locked thread