Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a cloth map
Oct 29, 2011

No thanks. I'm a Government man.
I'm Janet lanky is a Japanize rument game featuring a plucky young guitarist who's trying to get to get first gig. On the way she losses hey goat and needs to replace or. She meets several miracle characters who yeah get life layoffs and help her get to the show. She, admixing other things, had to put our a for, babysit honeyed if children, make her own guitar by scratch and preform for her life on a mysterious island. The through sections is this have ate incredible and have yet to be Nautches by any other have done. This game soon always have a special place in my heart and with that I give it a ten or if ten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cloth map
Oct 29, 2011

No thanks. I'm a Government man.

:agreed:

• Locked thread