Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

good luck boys. make good choices :love:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

bog pixie posted:

make bad choices :h:

hey now

FluffieDuckie

BYOB Rachel posted:

*watches bwee and bwatts start to make a quilt*

i'd pay money to see that

FluffieDuckie

E3 Keynote posted:

whats gonna happen

let's remain cautiously optimistic

i believe in the boys

FluffieDuckie

this is good.

i approve of this ik decision

FluffieDuckie

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

I got punked by the OP and now I'm beside myself

prepare for a month of puking

FluffieDuckie

NOOO I SAID PUNKING :argh:

FluffieDuckie

Ralp posted:

I am persuaded that the vice.com guy was not being malicious but rather is legitimately dumb enough to somehow not understand what forum he was IK of so we're going to reduce his probation.

thank you ralp

FluffieDuckie

i kind of feel like he fixed it so maybe we should find something else to bitch about for the time being

FluffieDuckie

alnilam posted:

I want to bitch about these experiments I'm doing in my lab they're not working as expected wtf

go for it bb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

alnilam posted:

well i'm trying to characterize this g*sh d*rn fuel cell at two conditions, a dry one (should perform crappy bc of higher resistance) and a humid one (should perform better until low voltage when there's too much water), and even though the membrane resistance checks out more or less correctly between the two, the dry one is still performing better at nearly all voltages, ecuse my language but WHAT THE HECK fuel cell??

this isn't even my final goal here but i need to have the cell behavior fully figured out before i start doing weird things to the cell :whitewater:

i see. whenever i have battery problems i replace them. hth

• Locked thread