Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

SedanChair posted:

Wow, I love it when when limousine liberals talk like this. (not that MIGF can afford a limousine) As if the policies and benefits labor wrestled out of them were beneficent gifts, given freely and with a Christlike heart, and most properly received with grateful, wet eyes. It's no surprise working-class whites vote to throw those very benefits on the ground, out of spite.

People who agree with me politically are smart, good, and even handsome. On the other hand, people who disagree with me politically sound like they're making fart noises every time they talk, they are fat, and usually play Xbox One.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

ReidRansom posted:

I had a criminal justice class in high school where i figured out how to beat a smoking in school ticket. They had to write a whole new law because of me lol. That's my high school story thanks for listening.

:smugdroid: cool goon flicks cigarette into puddle of gasoline leading to a car causing an exploision: youll have to make a new law saying fail aids is illegal to get rid of me

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Accretionist posted:

Vermont's new motto: Stella quarta decima fulgeat*

*May the 14th star shine bright

The public response:

So, they at least have strong feelings about what they roughly suppose immigrants to be.

They aren't wrong.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Job Truniht posted:

Remember that part of the reason the situation in Iraq got so bad was because Rumsfeld was adamant on not sending 70,000 troops to occupy the country, IIRC. The situation in Iran would've been a disaster.

He wasn't wrong.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
*smarmy goony as gently caress vague post about the financial crisis*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Joementum posted:

Quote of the night, "There is a liberal fascism that is dedicated to going after believing Christians." ~ Ted Cruz.

You know who else gave speeches about fascism...... :godwin:

He's not wrong.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

fknlo posted:

I've seen so much "Why can't they do it peacefully like they did in the 60's???" that my head loving exploded. It must be really nice to have your own separate reality.

They're not wrong.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
The discussion about trains is good

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

You just know that if Fox News were around 50 to 60 years ago they'd have given exposés about how Martin Luther King Jr. and his allies were agents of Moscow.

They wouldn't be wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

JonathonSpectre posted:

Jesus loving Christ, this is like the president of Phillip Morris complaining about all the lung cancer and emphysema Obama is giving people.

I guess right-wingers really don't think anyone remembers anything past like 2 weeks ago. See: Romney in the first debate. "Tax cut? Tax cut? I've never said anything about a tax cut! I didn't even know you could cut taxes, that's insane!"

BTW just in case any of you forgot, today is the day Obama got Osama bin Laden, something Bush never even came close to despite invading Afghanistan and Iraq, bankrupting the country, killing hundreds of thousands of people and viciously maiming for life who knows how many more, and turning us into a nation of torturers and war criminals scared of every two-bit wanna-be with a video camera and a machete. Please remind your Republican friends and relatives of this fact, the sputtering rage it brings on is a joy to behold.

I bet you kill at parties.

• Locked thread