Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Spaceman Future! posted:

ed: For those of you counting at home that brings the people I would give remote aneurysms up quite a bit from Meter maids (and probably 90% of all active police to go with that), the TSA and just to lump in probably a good part of the political apparatus.
Hey, your creepy obsession with talking about meter maids really bothers me. Can you cut it out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Joementum posted:

Still totally legal to carry a working firearm on school property in Tennessee, but please no toy guns or swords.

This is a clear violation of the second amendment rights of Highlanders, sighing Reagans, and Renfaire enthusiasts!
Working gun? Good to go. Permanently disabled gun? Nope, illegal.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Zelder posted:

Yes please. Your posts are insane, long narcissistic garbage founded on a dumb principle (accelerationism), which is something that well off white people tell themselves will totally work because, uh, um

I look forward to your 15000 word post in response to this.
I'd like to second this, in case you're serious about leaving when people ask. Literally, we are better off not having to scroll past you, because you provide no meaningful content beyond the first of your posts. It's all repetition and bullshit.

(MIGF is the same way but he won't leave)

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

ComradeCosmobot posted:

2009, when Lilly Ledbetter was passed.
2010, when the PPACA was passed.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
My secret shameful confession: I like NAFTA. People here keep saying it's the worst thing ever, but I am pro-free-trade. It could have bene executed better... but, well, I'm gonna say the same thing about the TPP once that inevitably passes, too :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

GlyphGryph posted:

The TPP is not really much of a trade agreement though, and does almost nothing for free trade from everything I've read? It's more a law-synchronization-and-enforcement agreement. It focuses on patents, labour rights, copyright, solidifying entrenched business interests, environmental regulations, giving corporations tools to force governments into acting the way they want, and establishing dominance over China.

There's almost nothing in the deal that actually deals with free trade, from what I understand.
I'm a big fan of the ability to enforce contracts internationally. I think it actually does a fair amount to make people want to trade. I just think we're going about it in awful horrible no-good very bad ways.

• Locked thread