Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
Gay Mafia forces Pence to go down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

Quote of the night, “We shouldn’t discriminate based on sexual orientation.” ~ Jeb Bush.

edit: Wow, so does this mean that the GOP is going to give up on gay bigotry (at least out loud) for 2016 or does this mean JEB is hosed?

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

This is a motherfucking pro-click. Watching Pat Buchanan not only eat Hannity's lunch but also call him a coward on TV is the smile of the week.

Seriously, Hannity is such a whiny, chickenhawk little poo poo I can't believe he's an actual right wing persona. Seriously, they have carte blanche to run a right wing TV network and this guy is among the best they can do?

MC Nietzche fucked around with this message at 11:06 on Apr 3, 2015

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

Says a white guy. On the most watched cable news network. In primetime.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

A Winner is Jew posted:

gently caress that. Once you've made the effort to escaped a gravity well it would be monumentally retarded to just hop back down into one.

So should we build space stations a la Babylon 5?

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

Fried Chicken posted:

Stop talking about TEOTWAWKI you fuckin nerds

Let he who does still play WoW cast the first stone at these loving nerds.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

Fried Chicken posted:

Said woman won't be Ida B Wells though, and she is the one who deserves it.

She'd be an easy sell too "Republican woman who, when told to leave town rather than report on murders, drew a pistol and told the assholes to make her"

Harriet Tubman is pretty awesome though. And Wilma Mankiller has an awesome name.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

Munkeymon posted:

Plus replacing the genocidal fucker who tried to kill them with a Native American would feel soooo good.

To be frank, I am legitimately torn about replacing Jackson. I think they should bump Franklin or Hamilton. Jackson was the first president out of the west, and the first popularly elected President. As lovely as he was to the natives, he wasn't unique in that, and he definitely represented a more inclusive America that sought to help the common people. Natives were excluded from that definition, and history should judge that, but I think you'd be hard pressed to argue that Jackson wasn't a great president, even if he was sometimes a lovely human being.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

zoux posted:

Goddamn it we're not putting Batman on the dollar bill.

Not with that attitude we aren't. To change.org!

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
So is Drakegrim for real or are they just a markov chain generator?

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
Is trolling US Pol really the best use your limited time on this planet? I mean, these are precious minutes you will never get back.

Unless you're being serious, in which case that's loving hilarious.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
Also I really like how in drakegrim's lunatic ravings the idea of President Clinton, a man who infamously debated the loving meaning of the word "is," is supposed to lead to some sort of bombshell revelation somehow.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
I remember in the lead up to the Iraq war there were rumors that "serious people" were going to bring back the draft so that the US could war like 5 wars at once. Post-9/11 people would believe anything, and my classmates really did think that they were going to draft us all to go die in the desert. For a hot minute there when Iraq was turning to poo poo I believed it myself. To this day I am shocked they managed to get enough people in uniform to not only implement the surge in Iraq, and then Afghanistan, but also to wage war in both places at once.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
The part to me that is shocking about the US and Russia almost going to war in Georgia isn't that W was the smartest guy in the room. It's that after he listened to people, people HE CHOSE, speculate about using American military power against Russia he didn't just loving fire them all. The more I read about Bush the more I agree with sedanchair (I think it's him) that W is way smarter than we give him credit for, which makes it all the more damning that he surrounded himself with such loving morons.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

Boon posted:

The guy who wrote the book on the Clinton's Foundation and the foriegn donations was on This Week and pretty thoroughly thrashed for providing no evidence of impropriety.

If there's no fire then where is all this smoke coming from. You got an answer for that smart guy?

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

icantfindaname posted:

haha yeah it was the smoke machines at the RNC headquarters

Oh I see, it's just a vast right-wing "conspiracy." Better wrap it up Hillailures.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

JonathonSpectre posted:

It's not a vast right-wing "conspiracy," just a symptom of the fact that the right wing has been completely consumed by paranoid fantasies and general insane irrationality that requires everyone who opposes their smash-and-grab scheme to be a monster bent on the destruction of all that is good, children writhing on a pike, spitting at God, etc.

As tempting as it is to continue the joke I have no desire to play Amergin in this thread so :thejoke:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

Fried Chicken posted:

Hey, I heard you all wanted to explode with anger this morning, so here you go;

Ferguson's Fortune 500 Company

Summary: Why the Missouri city—despite hosting a multinational corporation—relied on municipal fees and fines to extract revenue from its poorest residents

Holy poo poo the author of that article is my old US History Professor. His book Soul by Soul is loving fantastic if you're interested in the slave trade.

• Locked thread