Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZobarStyl
Oct 24, 2005

This isn't a war, it's a moider.
Speaking of the problematic gulf between the what Rand Paul says and what Rand Paul actually believes, here's CNN trying to figure out how a libertarian can oppose marriage equality.

Spoiler alert: it's a state's rights question, and separate can be equal!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZobarStyl
Oct 24, 2005

Joementum posted:

Quote of the night, "Yes. He should have been subject to being shot out of the sky. I don't know why he wasn't. Our nation is under seige. Radical Islam is a threat to our nation. There are probably radical Islamic cells in our backyard already. And if somebody is willing to approach vital government infrastructure, they should do so at their own peril." ~ Lindsey Graham

Radical Islam was always going to have to transition to ornithopters to avoid Shai- Hulud.

Also it's impossible to read a Lindsey Graham quote in any voice but that of a southern debutante.

ZobarStyl
Oct 24, 2005

The fact that "Clinton Bypassed Centrist Taco Bell for Liberal Favorite Chipotle" is a headline from the Wall Street loving Journal and not the Onion makes me so very excited for this election season.

ZobarStyl
Oct 24, 2005

Stultus Maximus posted:

Normal quote of the day:
"I like Charles Murray books to be honest with you, which means I'm a total nerd I guess." ~ JEB Bush.
It's depressing that this won't even show up outside of wonky blogs rather than being the campaign sinking gaffe it should be.

ZobarStyl
Oct 24, 2005

Chamale posted:

Jesus loving Christ. I had to look up his name, but I recognized the title of his infamous book The Bell Curve. That's the one where he argues that black people tend to be poor because they're genetically inferior to whites.
I know that "this isn't even a dogwhistle" gets tossed around a lot but I don't know what else Jeb could do that would be less subtle, shy of making his campaign slogan "Bush 2016: Putting Those People Back in Their Place!"

• Locked thread